Premier League Thread 2016/2017 V11: Waiting for a CB like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
while you guys have petty shit to worry about like who arsene will or wont sign, ive got bigger fish to fry!

CqeDJTOWEAAFwZn.jpg:large

Manager-David-Moyes-shocked.jpg

Well done.

That the place that knits pant suits for Republican women ?

@Da Speeit woz rite

"Valencia's position is such because they don't think they can find someone to replace him, given the proximity of transfer deadline day. It's a similar stance to the one they have with Barcelona target Paco Alcacer, or at least that's the message they are giving out.

"So, as things stand, neither Mustafi nor Alcacer will be leaving Valencia. I heard Arsene Wenger confirm publicly that Arsenal were in negotiations for Mustafi. That's very rare for him to do so. Perhaps he is trying to apply some pressure on Valencia to sell.
Problem is, they absolutely HAVE to sell someone to register Nani, but they could sell Rodrigo or someone else.

Paco and Mustafi together are worth close to 100million. Theyre not hurting for money, and could sell a midlevel player

Problem is, they absolutely HAVE to sell someone to register Nani, but they could sell Rodrigo or someone else.

Paco and Mustafi together are worth close to 100million. Theyre not hurting for money, and could sell a midlevel player

Seems we've fucked the deal up badly by haggling for 2 weeks, not surprised now :( They might've considered a decent offer

I also dont want us to buy Paco. Would love him at Barca but Valencia need him more

Seems we've fucked the deal up badly by haggling for 2 weeks, not surprised now :( They might've considered a decent offer
You could activate his clause. Not what you want to hear and not ideal but you guys need a cb. Fuck it splash 100million and go all in

It's a private school, they'll take anyone with GI bill money
pffft. tbf any school will take anyone with GI bill money. i had friends graduate from columbia in manhattan

Hey guys, I would like to introduce our new member from Oxford England @Strange Shadows.

Look after him on my absence.

Thank in advance

Kid
Prem security services.

Hey guys, I would like to introduce our new member from Oxford England @Strange Shadows.

Look after him on my absence.

Thank in advance

Kid
Prem security services.
Is he another one of your alt accounts? What's his opinion on columbian women?

thank you for the introduction. on behalf of bowlegged women everywhere, recordar el amor.

You could activate his clause. Not what you want to hear and not ideal but you guys need a cb. Fuck it splash 100million and go all in

We're fucked man

We'd rather sign Jonny Evans for £16m than Mustafi

Rather play Alexis up front alone than sign Laccasweat for £40m. Now he'd cost like 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back