Premier League Thread 2017/18 v35: Kama'aina edition

Will Ostovich win tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea fuck that lmao! Sounds good but man wish you all the best and keep us updated :)
I will, I'll check in from time to time lol maybe I'll be able to post a lot, I really don't know yet. But most of my posting comes from my office, and I don't plan on having another office job.

I will, I'll check in from time to time lol maybe I'll be able to post a lot, I really don't know yet. But most of my posting comes from my office, and I don't plan on having another office job.
Haha yea, I use to be like that I realised I still post on here just as much when I get home and shit.

I've been off work since I come. Back from Holiday. Judt thought fuck it time to enjoy. Life, going away again in January most likely haha. I want to visit Tules and Tobago.

Haha yea, I use to be like that I realised I still post on here just as much when I get home and shit.

I've been off work since I come. Back from Holiday. Judt thought fuck it time to enjoy. Life, going away again in January most likely haha. I want to visit Tules and Tobago.
Try and drag Tules to an Arsenal game, I want to see him get famous from AFTV

Jose: Other managers cry

Antonio Conte has told Jose Mourinho to stop talking about Chelsea after the Manchester United boss suggested the Italian was "crying" about his injury situation.
skysports-jose-mourinho-manchester-united_4131767.jpg

Premier League injury table (PhysioRoom.com)

Position Team Injuries
1 Man Utd 7
2 Huddersfield 6
3 Watford 6
4 Tottenham 5
5 Everton 5
6 Bournemouth 5
7 Stoke 4
8 Arsenal 4
9 Liverpool 4
10 Crystal Palace 4

Morning guys

Smiled reading Angus and mga bonding throughout the night. Bless everywhere

Antonio Conte has told Jose Mourinho to stop talking about Chelsea after the Manchester United boss suggested the Italian was "crying" about his injury situation.

Position Team Injuries
1 Man Utd 7
2 Huddersfield 6
3 Watford 6
4 Tottenham 5
5 Everton 5
6 Bournemouth 5
7 Stoke 4
8 Arsenal 4
9 Liverpool 4
10 Crystal Palace 4
Conte is honestly the biggest cunt manager, dude is humble when he loses but he is the biggest sore winner you'll see.

When he was pumping up the crowd when they beat United last year was so embarrassing. Either be a cunt from the start or just don't be one.

Morning guys

Smiled reading Angus and mga bonding throughout the night. Bless everywhere
Dude made my day, was so fun lmao.... Just going to disagree with everything he says now and before he goes to bed make up.

Position Team Injuries
1 Man Utd 7
2 Huddersfield 6
3 Watford 6
4 Tottenham 5
5 Everton 5
6 Bournemouth 5
7 Stoke 4
8 Arsenal 4
9 Liverpool 4
10 Crystal Palace 4

Because Maureen never complains :p

Conte is honestly the biggest cunt manager, dude is humble when he loses but he is the biggest sore winner you'll see.

When he was pumping up the crowd when they beat United last year was so embarrassing. Either be a cunt from the start or just don't be one.
{<doc}

i think you live in upside down world. conte is one of the nicest managers in the PL. klopp is by far the sorest loser.

{<doc}

i think you live in upside down world. conte is one of the nicest managers in the PL. klopp is by far the sorest loser.
You reckon?

I feel like conte is the worst sore winner... Klopp really hasn't had the chance to show that side of him.

Nothing beats good ol wenger with his hands crossed like his mummy took his fav toy and sat him in the naughty corner

You reckon?

I feel like conte is the worst sore winner... Klopp really hasn't had the chance to show that side of him.

Nothing beats good ol wenger with his hands crossed like his mummy took his fav toy and sat him in the naughty corner

<{MingNope}>

I think Mga got bitten by one of those spiders that make you delirious. #pray4mga

Get better mate :)

A wise woman said something to me yesterday. She's right. Most people in the world would kill to be a recovering addict with a fighting chance in an economically developed country. I'm lucky and I got to make the best of it.

Mornin' all!

Slowly coming back to reality after 5 days of Amsterdam, phew.

Everton vs Lyon seems like a decent game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back