Premier League Thread 2017/18 v35: Kama'aina edition

Will Ostovich win tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be the first year in awhile that big game results actually decide the league.

City getting Sanchez in January will give them the boost they need to go on and win the league.
They'll do it without Sanchez but it won't hurt their chances.

Spurs looking good.

No Leonard also...

Wow man Boston 2-0 such great young talent but Irving isn't really proving he'd elite.
Boston is 0-2 and their other big signing got injured for the year 6 minutes into his debut.

Do you know anything about any sports?

If Milwaukee can pull together at least a 5 seed, I could see Giannis winning MVP this year.

They'll do it without Sanchez but it won't hurt their chances.
100% he will just boost them mid season, adding in the new player too boost morale and have players fighting for their spot.

Yea like I said it was a accidental typo

{<jordan}

Lmao and you come up with this shit
What is wrong with that statement?

Harden for Durant to win due to Steph/Klay/Draymond

Westbrook now has PG13/Melo so his #'s go down

Kawhi will have decreased minutes due to being injury prone.

LeBron may have a chance, but he rests quite a bit and when IT comes back it'll take a load off of him.

Giannis was ranked #1 in fantasy this preseason, and went number in our Sherdog draft which is compiled of 16 of the best scientists on Sherdog.

You're a fucking idiot for laughing at that statement, is my point.

What is wrong with that statement?

Harden for Durant to win due to Steph/Klay/Draymond

Westbrook now has PG13/Melo so his #'s go down

Kawhi will have decreased minutes due to being injury prone.

LeBron may have a chance, but he rests quite a bit and when IT comes back it'll take a load off of him.

Giannis was ranked #1 in fantasy this preseason, and went number in our Sherdog draft which is compiled of 16 of the best scientists on Sherdog.

You're a fucking idiot for laughing at that statement, is my point.
5th in a shit division will not get him a MVP unless he has Westbrook like stats from last season.

GSW do knock each other out but Westbrook will still be close to averaging a triple double.

Harden is my pick due the help of paul.

LeBron will be great all season, he will get the number 1 seed again and that'll help the cause.

It's a nice roughie bet but on politics alone he won't be mentioned.

Harden is already doing better without Paul on the court lmfao

They looked like shit the other night until Paul got hurt, and they will for the rest of the year.

So Kobe picked him 3rd which he obviously isn't picking the big names.

Don't worry I'll wait until he doesn't get in and give you a nice @.
lmao, you know shit about basketball, stick to football you fucking can.

I said he could win MVP, I didn't say he will, and you laughed, fucking dork.

Harden is already doing better without Paul on the court lmfao

They looked like shit the other night until Paul got hurt, and they will for the rest of the year.
New system and will only get better, harden unless injured will get it this time around.

Westbrook will still somehow average 30 shots a game.

Thon maker can win it
lmao, Giannis finished 7th in MVP voting last year and is only getting better, and all of those other guys #' are going to decrease.

I picked Durant to win MVP, Giannis to finish 2nd, but he was the consensus #1 pick in fantasy basketball this year and the reason is that he's going to put up huge numbers, and he'll be the only top guy that most likely improves his numbers and they don't decrease.

But this was fun, have a good night bud.
Good night :)

Would be nice to see a new face win it thay actually brings something to his team instead of padding stats like Westbrook did.

I remember when shooting percentage actually meant something.

you picked durant to get it? I'm going harden, it'll be good too see how Westbrook and co work tomorrow, so much ego in one friggen team, youll know how their season will be after 5-10 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back