Premier League Thread 2017/18 v35: Kama'aina edition

Will Ostovich win tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you a receptionist at a local hairdressers
Nothing wrong with that. In any case.
tumblr_o979c8DSkZ1u1ljrzo2_540.gif

Finished watching. Lindelof and Smalling were good @Sebbe let it be known I didn't doubt him even after his terrible preseason

Micki needs to get dropped, he's been awful lately. Play Mata at 10, play Lingard or Rashford right. Missing Pogba out there too, when is he back? But were the better team even if the goal was lucky. Group is pretty much sealed up

Zivkovic played 31 minutes, rest assured it was an incredible display since I selected him as today's ptsd player to watch

I'm not saying I think it's the right thing but it doesn't look far away to me. Well to be fair before the season started a lot of people had written Matic off as past his best. I think morata settled really well. The runs batshuayi makes compared to him are laughable. Yeah that's why I think it's weird that most seem to think city or united is a foregone conclusion already. Is that who you think Roman would replace him with instead of another fresh face?
Last year they were also kind of talking about sacking Conte in the beginning, i hope it's all gossip. I feel it's more likely Conte leaves on his own because he doesn't have enough control over the transfers and management.

I think it will be all about city this year, they will just run away with it, united has had an easy schedule, and i feel that a lof of their big wins kind of hide their attacking flaws that will show more on the long run.

I just threw Ancelloti's name out there because he was at the game ^^ not sure that he would want to get sacked for no real reason again. Chelsea probably played their best football ever under Ancelotti...

I've not seen nor heard owt from ceedubs since Sissoko made Isco look like a midget Jamie Redknapp yesterday

Can someone check his pulse

Last year they were also kind of talking about sacking Conte in the beginning, i hope it's all gossip. I feel it's more likely Conte leaves on his own because he doesn't have enough control over the transfers and management.

I think it will be all about city this year, they will just run away with it, united has had an easy schedule, and i feel that a lof of their big wins kind of hide their attacking flaws that will show more on the long run.

I just threw Ancelloti's name out there because he was at the game ^^ not sure that he would want to get sacked for no real reason again. Chelsea probably played their best football ever under Ancelotti...
I was the first to call United champions, but I’m willing to admit that their play-it-safe manager and attacking flaws seem more obvious against stronger competition. I also overlooked the potential magic of City this year... they’ve looked beastly recently.

Indeed

I'm just impressed by how many magazines you must burn through each week. You're a proper fountain of useless information.

Fuck all else to do in Ireland tho, tbf.
More just googling random shit when I'm bored. Last magazine I read was a one for the World Cup my mom got me for Xmas with the real ronaldo on the front.
cover_8.jpg
You're right there though.<45>

I was the first to call United champions, but I’m willing to admit that their play-it-safe manager and attacking flaws seem more obvious against stronger competition. I also overlooked the potential magic of City this year... they’ve looked beastly recently.
This could be the first year in awhile that big game results actually decide the league.

City getting Sanchez in January will give them the boost they need to go on and win the league.

From time to time City was already kind of that way the last season but had to many errors due to players getting used to that way of play. This season they seem to have eliminated a lot of those mistakes (including Bravo) and play really well but they still aren't perfect, kind of like we saw in the second period against Napoli. Depends of how consitent city can be, but for me they are the big favourites by a mile, united second, chelsea third and then tottenham/liverpool

From time to time City was already kind of that way the last season but had to many errors due to players getting used to that way of play. This season they seem to have eliminated a lot of those mistakes (including Bravo) and play really well but they still aren't perfect, kind of like we saw in the second period against Napoli. Depends of how consitent city can be, but for me they are the big favourites by a mile, united second, chelsea third and then tottenham/liverpool
City
United
Tottenham for me

I don't feel like Chelsea, pool and arsenal will even be close come end of season.

I felt that way too before the season started but didn't expect the early dip and Roman is trigger happy. Sure city are blowing away teams now but will they be able to grind out games later in the season when they go through bad patches? Yeah fair enough I thought he was hard done by too but I always find it hard to argue with the success the later managers have. The early mourinho stuff with duff and robben that he got away from was the best to watch for me.

City
United
Tottenham for me

I don't feel like Chelsea, pool and arsenal will even be close come end of season.
We will see but having seen all chelsea games i feel they haven't enough points compared to their level of play (bad dref calls, silly mistakes by players, kind of unlucky etc) and i kind of feel the other way around about the spurs ^^ Plus with all the new arrivals Chelsea's chemistry should improve during the season.

We will see but having seen all chelsea games i feel they haven't enough points compared to their level of play (bad dref calls, silly mistakes by players, kind of unlucky etc) and i kind of feel the other way around about the spurs ^^ Plus with all the new arrivals Chelsea's chemistry should improve during the season.
Yea, if anyone can come from no where it's Chelsea.

Maybe conte has this planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back