Premier League Thread 2017/18 v35: Kama'aina edition

Will Ostovich win tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@El Che these young Boston players are fucking amazing (as much as I hate to admit it).

yeah at a job like Chelsea it's easy to see why youth players aren't really coming through. Conte wanted more involvement though right? Seems odd for a manager who must know his days were always numbered. Did you want lukaku back or were you happier with morata?
For now Morata is doing better than what I expected, he doesn't seem to get affected by the change to premier league football. He is scoring quite a lot but he is alos missing a lot of great chances. In the beginning of the season, for the same price i would have chosen lukaku just because he knew chelsea, and the prem. Haven't seen that much of lukaku this season but he seems to perform too so he might just have an edge because of his physicality

Banter aside. Spare a thought for all the American based Utd fans ITT.

Poor fuckers had to open a Facebook account today to watch that drivel.

@El Che these young Boston players are fucking amazing (as much as I hate to admit it).

Yea bro, i hate it but they are really good. I'm afraid they might win a title in the next 4-5 years once GS falls off. I dont like the Warriors but I'd prefer them a million times over Bostcan.

These youngins from Philly are incredible also. There's so much young talent in the league now.

Yea bro, i hate it but they are really good. I'm afraid they might win a title in the next 4-5 years once GS falls off. I dont like the Warriors but I'd prefer them a million times over Bostcan.

These youngins from Philly are incredible also. There's so much young talent in the league now.
Yeap watching that now, they could make the 8 in the east this year! As long as egos don't get in the way.

Gonna watch spurs game should be good.

US National Team's Chief Scout thinks Messi lacks 'high soccer IQ'

<36>

For now Morata is doing better than what I expected, he doesn't seem to get affected by the change to premier league football. He is scoring quite a lot but he is alos missing a lot of great chances. In the beginning of the season, for the same price i would have chosen lukaku just because he knew chelsea, and the prem. Haven't seen that much of lukaku this season but he seems to perform too so he might just have an edge because of his physicality
Yeah settled quickly for sure I loved his interview about prem defenders being brain less. I would have felt lukaku was a safer bet too. In the games that I have watched he's been about what I expected. He's being hammered for the Liverpool game but I don't think that he got much support either.

Yeap watching that now, they could make the 8 in the east this year! As long as egos don't get in the way.

Gonna watch spurs game should be good.
Maybe, we shall see. The Least is pretty weak like usual this year.

Interested to see how Spuds/Twolves goes. I want to see how Jimmy Butler meshes with the young talent on Minnesota.

Maybe, we shall see. The Least is pretty weak like usual this year.

Interested to see how Spuds/Twolves goes. I want to see how Jimmy Butler meshes with the young talent on Minnesota.
Spurs looking good.

No Leonard also...

Wow man Boston 2-0 such great young talent but Irving isn't really proving he'd elite.

Not amazing enough though <21>

He's a good player. I wanted him over Lukaku, however he's doing well too. Both having success. Moratas heading is better than I thought

Banter aside. Spare a thought for all the American based Utd fans ITT.

Poor fuckers had to open a Facebook account today to watch that drivel.

Anything that's not on NBC or FS1 is r/soccerstreams all day every day danathatsfuckingillegal.gif

Spurs looking good.

No Leonard also...

Wow man Boston 2-0 such great young talent but Irving isn't really proving he'd elite.
Nah bro, Bostcan has lost both games so far lol. They werent good enough tonight for the Greek Freak.

Dude was baptizing cats all night. Definitely one of my top 3 players to watch in the L right now.

@Tobago Jones @Nowhere Fast

Nah bro, Bostcan has lost both games so far lol. They werent good enough tonight for the Greek Freak.

Dude was baptizing cats all night. Definitely one of my top 3 players to watch in the L right now.

@Tobago Jones @Nowhere Fast

Yea meant 0-2 lmao jesus I'm out of it today, this flu is killing me

@Chris Partlow Irving looking like lebron was carrying all Dem years Lel

Yeah he was pretty bad. Close game and he shot horrible thankfully. He can win games by himself and lose them too

Brogdon and Delly made him work, both were on the floor at the end which is rare

Lukaku comforting Benficas gk, singular tear in my eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back