Premier League Thread 2017/18 v64: You don't need to be able to see to see how s**t we were Edition

who would win in a 1 v 1

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
<{coachie}>

you still keeping your swimming/yoga fing going?

Yoga class yes (and a little at home but not as much as I should lol) haven't been swimming for a while, it shut down over christmas and I just got out of the habit plus just haven't felt like it lol. Will try and return within the next week I reckon.

How is your health related activity going pal?

I ordered the salad instead of chips like I wanted to and it tastes like shit

This healthy eating is long

Was expecting some heartbreaking news....didn't prepare for this doe.

<2>

I ordered the salad instead of chips like I wanted to and it tastes like shit

This healthy eating is long

phew lol

if it fits your macros man

it's how I lost my weight

eat like shit (not really, what you want but control your portions too)

stick to a calorie limit

take a multi vit

lol

Yoga class yes (and a little at home but not as much as I should lol) haven't been swimming for a while, it shut down over christmas and I just got out of the habit plus just haven't felt like it lol. Will try and return within the next week I reckon.

How is your health related activity going pal?

haven't done any exercise in like 4-5 days

just cba

my back hurts a little. SPINAL. I'm using it as an excuse. cba.

my diet is on maintenance too, on about 2000 calories so Im not gaining or losing which is alright I guess

phew lol

if it fits your macros man

it's how I lost my weight

eat like shit

stick to a calorie limit

take a multi vit

lol
TAKE A SHOWER, HIT THE WEIGHTS AND GET A CLUE

I’m not counting calories. I had porridge this morning and now this. Planning to have soup and roll for dinner. Banana if I’m pushing the boat out <1>

I want a pizza and wine

/PMS

I’m not counting calories. I had porridge this morning and now this. Planning to have soup and roll for dinner. Banana if I’m pushing the boat out <1>

I want a pizza and wine

/PMS

you could legit skip breakfast, have a little light snack for lunch, come home to a pizza, and still lose weight if you counted calories

it works.

you could legit skip breakfast, have a little light snack for lunch, come home to a pizza, and still lose weight if you counted calories

it works.
I don’t think I move enough for that. Desk job FTL. Also my metabolism has gone to shit since I turned 28 lmfoa

I want a pizza and wine

/PMS

do you need to be on a diet or is peer pressure forcing you into something your heart doesn't really want?

Eat pizza, imo.

haven't done any exercise in like 4-5 days

just cba

my back hurts a little. SPINAL. I'm using it as an excuse. cba.

my diet is on maintenance too, on about 2000 calories so Im not gaining or losing which is alright I guess

Want a massage? I have small but surprisingly firm hands. I'm also tender.

I know that feel when you don't do anything for a few days and then you just get a bit stuck in that rut. It's a pain innit.

Staying in neutral is fine, imo. Are you struggling with the motivation side of things or do you not have the time?

Want a massage? I have small but surprisingly firm hands. I'm also tender.

I know that feel when you don't do anything for a few days and then you just get a bit stuck in that rut. It's a pain innit.

Staying in neutral is fine, imo. Are you struggling with the motivation side of things or do you not have the time?

im using it as an excuse

i can make the time i just cba in all honesty lol

gimme a massage doe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back