Premier League Thread 2017/18 v80: Ostersund Bless Edition

Choose who makes the next thread (if said poster doesn't make the thread=banned from posting in it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw @RR Stevenson or Jack?

I think Jack is going to beat him. If Danny wasn't intent on the GGG rematch or Canelo winner we wanted him to stop cutting insane weight and go up and face Stevenson. He's a seriously flawed fighter and Danny would be close to him in the ring at natural weight.

6 home losses in a row in Europe at the knockout stage

Morning all!

Premier League withdrawal almost at an end.

Haven't heard a Flatbush Zombies song that's that good since the 1st time I heard them.

I know that Royce and Crooked are good MCs, but I find their music hard to listen to sometimes.

That Blimes girl knows how to make a track and I'll keep an eye on her. Average rapper doe. Really like the track though and always nice to hear Meth.

You peep that Octavian track I posted Yday. Catchy as FOOK.

Also:

My dude Bishop dropping an album produced by MF Doom and Kaytranada.

@Tobago Jones @El Che the 2nd track

Haven't heard a Flatbush Zombies song that's that good since the 1st time I heard them.

I know that Royce and Crooked are good MCs, but I find their music hard to listen to sometimes.

That Blimes girl knows how to make a track and I'll keep an eye on her. Average rapper doe. Really like the track though and always nice to hear Meth.

You peep that Octavian track I posted Yday. Catchy as FOOK.

Also:

My dude Bishop dropping an album produced by MF Doom and Kaytranada.

@Tobago Jones @El Che the 2nd track

<mma4>

noice

Arsenal get a.c. Milan in the next round lol

DWuDZMcX4AIFcig.jpg

AC MIlan are wank now

Borini still gonna murk our defence doe lool

Milan?

Sure it's not early 2000's Milan, but Gattuso's Milan is better than Montella's Milan this season so I wouldn't bet on advancing as a sure thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back