Premier League Thread 2017/18 v89: Salah edition

Who would you have in your team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 goals and 1 assist, might have to give the player of the year award to Ronnie again.

Not sure how you can rate anybody above him at this point.

or ALLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SALLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

if Pool win the CL

headline is bullshit, the journos have read United forum Red Café, that's were they've got the bullied nonsense, from those who rate Shaw or never wanted Jose at the club.

the guys been shat on by like 3-4 managers

cant jsut be maureen?

@Chris Partlow

Finally had the chance to check out Gangsta. Didnt hook me up, not a mafia/gangsters guy doe so ymmv.

Ps: Looking for Gangsta in Netflix i found that Erased (Boku dake ga inai machi) is on the rooster. My fav anime, a gripping story anout child abuse and friendship, a must watch imo.

nearly finished my essay

such BS you have to do jesus christ lol

the guys been shat on by like 3-4 managers

cant jsut be maureen?
its not, he's fatter than you were 6 month ago, and has tits to rival frenz, but for some reason, his leg break injury suddenly turned him into a worldie, with more than a few united fans, he had a handful of decent to good games before his injury, that's it, sooner he's moved on the better.

its not, he's fatter than you were 6 month ago, and has tits to rival frenz, but for some reason, his leg break injury suddenly turned him into a worldie, with more than a few united fans, he had a handful of decent to good games before his injury, that's it, sooner he's moved on the better.

LOL brutal assessment.

6 months ago (July last year) I had DD tits man. It was fucking horrible. Literally spent the WHOLE of Summer getting rid of them.

50lbs down since then

Lol at Luke Shaw

dat ass of his doe

@Dr J

can you make up an scenario I can write about this?

Patient Safety

describe and reflect on how patient safety was maintained during the admission of a patient you observed.
Maybe something about a patient with altered mental status and high fall risk having a bed alarm, side rails, a call bell, portable urinal, etc. with nurses and therapists using proper techniques for transfers, etc.

Or write about a procedure where proper sterile procedures were taken.

Last edited:
Something about side rails and bed alarms being used for a patient with mental status changes and a high fall risk and appropriate transfer from bed to wheelchair.

Maybe something about a patient with altered mental status having a bed alarm and side rails, nurses and therapists using proper techniques for transfers, etc.

Or write about a procedure where proper sterile procedures were taken.
i did it about someone having a colonoscopy lmao

good shout on the sterile stuff btw, forgot about that! menitoning it now :D @Dr J

Colonoscopy or coloscopy is the endoscopic examination of the large bowel and the distal part of the small bowel with a CCD camera or a fiber optic camera on a flexible tube passed through the anus.

mentioning all that infection control BS always gets you more marks

Lol @ anyone that would take Ronaldo over current Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back