Premier League Thread 2017/2018 v 106: England Squad and Elite Thursday Night Football Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
DdkwriaW4AEWBOE.jpg

btw Becks looked BOIST yesterday, imo. You would look crispy in this attire, imo.

AmxJpK7.jpg

She looks like she’s attending a funeral

Probably distraught due to the reality sinking in that she can spend hours in front of a mirror and never look as good as him

@Tules

Dab on the bench, LOL. Agent Alexis doing bits taking out Spurs and getting Martial to leave.

Just need to hope that Tony doesn't go to Spurs

@Tules

Dab on the bench, LOL. Agent Alexis doing bits taking out Spurs and getting Martial to leave.

Just need to hope that Tony doesn't go to Spurs

his voice lmfao

he's cursing maureen hahaha.

"if i see Ashley young at LB again, im gonna curse Maureen's mum"

IM TIRED (Robbie)

That United Stand kid streamed a whole hour's worth of show yesterday digging Jose out then said " ... but i'm not Mourinho out, i never make a decision after one game, i'll wait till tomorrow" And idiots were donating money to ask him questions

Mugs

That United Stand kid streamed a whole hour's worth of show yesterday digging Jose out then said " ... but i'm not Mourinho out, i never make a decision after one game, i'll wait till tomorrow" And idiots were donating money to ask him questions

Mugs

that host has the most punchable face ever LOL

I like the black guy Flex and Soph

They need to get rid of that nerd

that host has the most punchable face ever LOL

I like the black guy Flex and Soph

They need to get rid of that nerd
Yeah Flex & Soph are the best. Host cunt was chomping on crisps during his show yesterday. Wanted to strangle him.

Mugs

Can't watch that channel.

I still watch FullTimeDevils, but even that is becoming harder to watch. Some of the regulars on that are so infuriating to listen to. You expect a bit of blind bias obviously but it's too much at times. More often than not ends up with a bunch of thickos shouting at each other trying to defend their point.

Think these fan channels may well end being a fad.

I still watch FullTimeDevils, but even that is becoming harder to watch. Some of the regulars on that are so infuriating to listen to. You expect a bit of blind bias obviously but it's too much at times. More often than not ends up with a bunch of thickos shouting at each other trying to defend their point.

Yeah, they're shite.

Not worth listening to the army of entitled thickos to get to the odd rational fan who is passionate but still keeps it honest.

Even Andy Tate has fn lost it.

Yeah, they're shite.

Not worth listening to the army of entitled thickos to get to the odd rational fan who is passionate but still keeps it honest.

Even Andy Tate has fn lost it.

Don;t know what you lads are talking about. These ladies that turn up (time stamped) seem like perfectly rational and balanced individuals

@UltimateVictory

ive entered that chvrches show thing 10 times now

that's 20 entries for tickets in total

will cry if i dont get picked.

i better win. #pray4chules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back