Premier League Thread 2018/19 v23 : F**K International Break Again And Again!!! Edition

Who wins Chael or Fedor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Abdelasleeze is a fucking scummy piece of shit. He'd be put in a bodybag if he talked all that shit in the face of the fighters. He and Malki are trash.

Do you know where Edwin is?

I don't think that Sherdog banned him.

Did he delete his Sherdog account? It seems like he did.

I remember that Edwin always had hilarious avatars (like the one where Diego Simeone was irritated during a match).

@Tobago Jones @Mga223 @Nowhere Fast

NBA Season officially begins tonight.

giphy.gif

My team is actually decent again too.

I remember that Edwin always had hilarious avatars (like the one where Diego Simeone was irritated during a match).
I don't know. He just fell off the map. I see him posting once in awhile on twitter. I'll hit him up on it and see if he gets back to me.

Cormier's hand is fucked lol

BET ON BLACK BEAST

He's taking him lightly

When she sends you the love heart emoji for the first time.

939875_1.jpg

gonna go on the cross trainer after my class, lightly

dont wanna wreck my knees but dont wanna go tomorrow completely unprepared cardio wise

lynnbae wears ray bans

I need Ray Bans

@UVee xmas present pls. i have no money lel

he deleted his sherdog account out of the blue

I don't know. He just fell off the map. I see him posting once in awhile on twitter. I'll hit him up on it and see if he gets back to me.

nice one!

@Jimmy McGill

"im gonna be studying japanese until im 73 and still wont be able to speak the language"

LOL at how random it is

koscielny is such a fass

"he didn't keep in contact with me when I was injured, said happy birthday that's it"

What do you expect him to do? MANZ is a national team manager and atleast remembered it was your birthday and sent something lmao

What a pussy

Sooner he fucks off with Mustafi the better. Get rid of all of Wenker's players.

ok im heading out now guys

enjoy your morning

Leave you with a choon:

I LOVE YOU LYNN GUNN.

I don't know. He just fell off the map.

"Basically, no one's seen or heard anything. It's just strange. One day, someone's walking around, going to work, alive, writing messages on Sherdog, and then..." - Detective Kimball from American Psycho.

Thanks for the information, Chules/Tules and El Che.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back