Locked Premier League Thread 2023/24 V17: I could eat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
today I learned that Osama bin Laden was an Arsenal supporter.

Al-Bahri has told how, between plotting terror attacks and gloating about them on videos, bin Laden would keep tabs on the fortunes of his beloved Arsenal Football Club – constantly hailing the “beauty” of their performances in the 1990s.

He once enjoyed playing the game, too, preferably at centre forward – but never removed his turban for a kick-about.

Al-Bahri has told how, between plotting terror attacks and gloating about them on videos, bin Laden would keep tabs on the fortunes of his beloved Arsenal Football Club – constantly hailing the “beauty” of their performances in the 1990s.

He once enjoyed playing the game, too, preferably at centre forward – but never removed his turban for a kick-about.

@Chules what have you got to say for yourself?

Now on @650lb Sumo ;):) It's Thursday... and you know what that means! 🎯

Cool Hand Luke is very strong at the moment. 52 180s in 15 matches, and 25 legs won against the throw! :oops: He's also the only one averaging over 100. It seems like it's between him and MVG at the moment. Luke Littler in third is doing solidly for his first season.
@Arqueto @Luthien @650lb Sumo

They visited the Stuttgart zoo - our friend even bumped into one of @Carl Drogo 's friends at the end :oops:

Cool! It's the XX - cosy late '00s / early '10s vibe. :cool:

/

Predictions

Burnley 0 - 1 Brentford
Luton 1 - 2 Forest
Fulham 1 - 2 Spurs
Wolves 3 - 1 Coventry
Man City 3 - 0 Newcastle

Swansea 2 - 1 Cardiff
Whitby 2 - 0 Bradford Park Avenue

Last edited:
All the Celtic pages tonight slagging Rangers cause they never got to the Europa final .
Rangers have done all the work for Scottish teams in Europe over the last approx 5 years. Our coefficient is about to take a hit after this season so it is looking like Scotland will lose the automatic Champions League qualification place.

Lots of terrorists support Arsenal

9ar9nYo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back