Locked Premier League Thread 2023/24 V3: It's NOT coming home Edition

Who wins Logan Paul v Dildo Anus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well he is Irish after all

Brings memories of Paul McGrath.

Legit manic depressive/ alcoholic apparently.

Fergie had to let him go because he couldn’t train.

Then went to Villa at 30, played 300+ games and won PFA player of the year.

One of those who had a great career but could have been an ATG in a parallel universe.

We seem to be parking the bus a bit here. Isak, Gordon and Tonali off. At home 1 - 0 up against 10 men sit back? I would rather see some more goals! :mad:
friends-i-knew-it.gif

Some of my favourite United players were a bit meh (relatively), tbh.

Thinking Ronnie Johnsen, Denis Irwin, Clayton Blackmore…….and Karel Poborsky!!!!!!

Proper list - haven't read these names in quite a while (early PL memories, got to be around 95-96 when I started to nerd out on international football too)

<mma4>

Just yesterday I heard in a TV show somewhere that Barca's so desperate for the next Masia star that they're overplaying their teenagers.

They cited Pedri's current injuries and the huge amount of minutes he's been given. They hoped they're more careful with Yamal.
It's true Pedri gets a lot of soft tissue injuries. He plays a bunch but the team is much much better with him on the pitch(no surprise). The Ansu injuries were not from overuse(well maybe coming back after rehab) but from a bad tackle. I hope they are smart with Yamal but I am worried they won't be, especially since he's been their best player for most of the match today.

Being broke doesn't help when trying to build depth on a squad lol.

Botman lookin like Harry Maguire there

Proper list - haven't read these names in quite a while (early PL memories, got to be around 95-96 when I started to nerd out on international football too)

<mma4>

I bought 2 shirts with names on in my entire life.

United 96 with Poborsky and Argentina circa 95 with Caniggia.

Simple comparison.

Italy are in a bad spell as you said. At the same time you’d take their last decade over England’s imo.

Ah ok.

It kinda depends on the point of view, though. A neutral sees Italy missing two consecutive WCs and having few if any top stars as embarrassing. Meanwhile, England gets much more respect because of its individual talent and deep runs

But I understand that English fans are absolutely starving for titles so...

Not again! :rolleyes: I know we have to stick to our gimmicks in here but right now absolutely nothing should be shocking anymore when it comes to football :oops:

@xtramob Kane has scored as many goals as big man Guirassy so far this season :p
i just wanna win the PL man

Every team I'm switching to is shitting the bed.

Do I have to just support man City ?! :( Drogoes aint letting me on the Ange wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back