Crime President Biden declares Easter Sunday a Transgender Day of Visibility

Do you think this decision was deliberate to annoy people during election year?

• Yes

• No

• Probably just a coincidence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Laughing...I was actually just fucking with you to get a reaction.... But Get Bent is actually a great response.
You're welcome. Happy Monday. Buh-bye
200w.gif

Nevermind. I have changed my mind! Lets re-schedule Trans Recognition Day since Easter has been around longer.

I just want to make sure everyone is going to be cool with Biden rescheduling Christmas this Year since it coincides with Chanukah. Christmas has certainly not been around longer.

Well this is actually true. Biden doesn't have the password to his own Twitter and wouldn't know how to work it anyways.
I have a feeling that old Joe wakes up on a lot of mornings and is confused about things he never endorsed. Then his handlers just tell him that he did, and he's too old and confused to know what's what, so he lets it go. Then they put him in a room and turn on "Matlock" for him, and continue to fuck up the country in his name.

<JagsKiddingMe>
That was disrespectful to do it on a holiday that is very family friendly with the egg hunts.

Meh. Easter is a BS holiday, let the trans have it for all I care.

I don't think that it was intentional, I think it was tone deaf, and had no idea initially that it was Easter weekend.

Where was the outrage when Trump declared Easter international fool's day in 2018?

Easter next year falls on 4/20 "US, 20/4/25 everywhere else" smoke em if you got them lol. This was started in 2009 an in 2029 an Easter going to be April 1st.

"Day of visibility?

Seems like an invitation for a whole lotta "female penises" to be put on display. They couldn't just go with "day of appreciation" this time?

lol the number of retards has grown to 87. just amazing how retarded our country has become.

Disregard. There's a poll. Was gonna ask what you meant but I see it now.

I have a feeling that old Joe wakes up on a lot of mornings and is confused about things he never endorsed. Then his handlers just tell him that he did, and he's too old and confused to know what's what, so he lets it go. Then they put him in a room and turn on "Matlock" for him, and continue to fuck up the country in his name.
This is a really weird and long winded way of saying "haha yeah I'm really dumb and I got riled up by outrage bait. I couldn't be bothered to do basic fact checking, as per usual, so now I'm going to make jokes and play it off like I don't have egg on my face and like I don't look like a giant moron"

I'd argue that believing a man rose from the dead 3 days after being nailed to piece of wood 2000+ years ago is a celebration of mental illness as well.
Its easier to mock Christians and Christianity isn't it right?

Back