• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime President Biden declares Easter Sunday a Transgender Day of Visibility

Do you think this decision was deliberate to annoy people during election year?

• Yes

• No

• Probably just a coincidence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh and if you're outraged by this and not also the Trump bibles, you might just be out of kilter on what really matters.
Selling Bibles with a flag and added text is much worse than this. This outrage runs along partisan lines.

There’s like 60+ days dedicated to that group . But hey let’s go Brandon

list-Copy.png

Trump sells bibles. Biden does this. Would be awesome to see Jesus flog them both out of the temple.

Let’s be honest Jesus would whoop the shit out of both, with a whip he sat down and spent a few hours making. He would beat both those cunts so bad the street fight section would be full of “that’s too far” comments. The political class totally pushed the misinterpretation of “turning the other cheek” on the populace but Jesus would know what what the craic is. He would smash both those fuckers!

Let’s be honest Jesus would whoop the shit out of both, with a whip he sat down and spent a few hours making. He would beat both those cunts so bad the street fight section would be full of “that’s too far” comments. The political class totally pushed the misinterpretation of “turning the other cheek” on the populace but Jesus would know what what the craic is. He would smash both those fuckers!
Whipping and smashing old men. Sounds kinky

I'm taking it up a notch but sort of how people didn't mind negroes so much until integration and wanting to use the same bathrooms, water fountains, and seats on the bus?

This is America and if someone wants to be transgender it's nobody else's business and no reason for them to be seen as deserving less rights than anyone else. Religious fanatics should build a new Mayflower if they want to live somewhere where the laws are based on their religious beliefs.

Having rights is one thing but often trans rights conflict and compete with women's rights and that is not an issue of bigotry or prejudice. It's a complex discussion that needs to take.place.

Black people are fully human beings. A black man is just a man and a black woman is just a woman. That argument is set in stone.. there is no room for debate there. But a man with a penis is NOT a woman and access to women's spaces, healthcare, shortlists and funding are all justifiably debatable here and none of that is associated with bigotry or prejudice. It is also reasonable and justified to wonder how much of this is a social trend and contagion and then to ask how much of the press trans people are getting and the kind of press and attention they are getting can lead to kids associating themselves with trans identities wrongly and inaccurately.

Conflating the discussion of these intricacies with not wanting trans people to have rights or not recognizing that they exist is a lie the trans activists have successfully pushed dishonestly.

Let’s be honest Jesus would whoop the shit out of both, with a whip he sat down and spent a few hours making. He would beat both those cunts so bad the street fight section would be full of “that’s too far” comments. The political class totally pushed the misinterpretation of “turning the other cheek” on the populace but Jesus would know what what the craic is. He would smash both those fucfuckers
Yeah probably not. He'd likely forgive Trump for his many sins and give mercy on Biden for his mental condition.

I know you're probably just kidding around, but I don't think this is accurate.

If you look at the New Testament, you find Jesus angry with people in only one kind of situation. Jesus sees a prostitute? he forgives and he sees an adulterer? he forgives if he sees a tax gather who is embezzling money? he forgives. He seems to have deep forgiveness while still correcting people for nearly every issue. I really doubt trans issues would be any different.

There's one group he has genuine contempt and anger for and vitriol and violence for though and it is always when religious people are poisoning the religious message and misleading people. There you see him making a whip and whipping people and condemning them and going on tirades where he takes them apart Intellectually and theologically.

So between the Trump Bible conflating American patriotism and identity with religion and Biden recognizing trans people, it is definitely the former that's going to get jesus's ire up imo

It was already the day they chose, 3/31, and it weird having Easter so early. But what the heck is up with banning religious themes and imagery from their celebration? If people have a problem with Jesus, maybe don’t go to an Easter celebration, retards

Just honestly, really bad optics. You can give these narcissistic headcases whatever day of visibility they want, pick another day to post about it .

I'm not a practicing anything, but I feel like I remember something in the Bible about loving everyone, not judging others, and stuff like that. I'm glad we've developed something to prevent invisible spies though.

Back