Crime President Biden declares Easter Sunday a Transgender Day of Visibility

Do you think this decision was deliberate to annoy people during election year?

• Yes

• No

• Probably just a coincidence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Those dorks can get tossed in jail also. Not sure how/why you thought I would think anything different.

Edit: Oh wait a second... you just side-stepped the fact that the VAST majority of trannies are just downright disgusting deviant weirdos. While the % clergy/religious leaders here in America are pretty good people.
Yeah, about that, I'm still waiting on some empirical data to back up that claim, numbnuts.

You're telling me these lunatics aren't visible enough? How about transgender deportation day instead, I'm sick of this shit.

<{hughesimpress}>

They are very visible - you can't miss them. They present as very confusing and ugly upon the eye.

They are very visible - you can't miss them. They present as very confusing and ugly upon the eye.
For real. This shits been around forever but you used to only occasionally see a dude in a wig. And that was in Seattle. Now I'm doing double takes multiple times a week. Got a fucking 6'3 dude at my work his nametag says Beth. Get the fuck outta here you're a fucking giant ass man.

I am glad they made a big deal about it, they don't have enough days dedicated to the group..

Now group all religious people together as a group and tell me how many days imaginary sky people have dedicated to them?

Now group all religious people together as a group and tell me how many days imaginary sky people have dedicated to them?
Oh so whataboutism? You don't think that's ridiculous in any way? Or it's fine because some other unrelated thing you find ridiculous is happening?

It’s probably been mentioned but I’m not scrolling through all of these stupid shit posts.

It has been march 31st since 2009 when the first trans day of visibility. So, blame Jesus for not having a set schedule to be resurrected.

Oh so whataboutism? You don't think that's ridiculous in any way? Or it's fine because some other unrelated thing you find ridiculous is happening?

Quite frankly, I don't give a fuck lmao. It's a made up day on the calendar.

Lgbtq days affect my life about as much as lint, Ramadan, or passover.

The real question is: Why are you offended?

It's fucking dumb man.

It's fucking dumb man.
Why do you care? How does peoples reaction to this affect you? Are you obsessed with people's reaction to things?

It's fucking dumb man.
You know what 10+ years ago I was a lot like you. Even more, I was a defender of the trans community because I believed their lies. Hey look it's just some dudes that wanna dress like chicks and not get harassed for it. They think they're women and wanna dress like women or vice versa. They aren't, but what's the harm in hearing them out. After all something is going on with these people and the scientific community has no idea what it is yet.

Then came men invading women's spaces. Men competing against women in sports. Socially engineering people to believe anyone can be whatever they feel like they are, that your gender can change on a whim or you can be multiple genders. Now they're giving hormones to kids and doing surgeries on them. It turns out just humoring these fucking wackos wasn't harmless. They were playing at being a marginalized group, so they can get attention and have political and social power. And an entire generation that was growing up while this shit was happening now thinks this is normal. If you could grab a person from say 2009 and bring them here they would say what the fucking fuck HAPPENED in the last 15 years to get us where we are now.

Well it turns out when you don't challenge bullshit bad ideas, the people behind those ideas get emboldened. We gave them an inch and they took the whole goddamn country.

It's fucking dumb man.

You know what 10+ years ago I was a lot like you. Even more, I was a defender of the trans community because I believed their lies. Hey look it's just some dudes that wanna dress like chicks and not get harassed for it. They think they're women and wanna dress like women or vice versa. They aren't, but what's the harm in hearing them out. After all something is going on with these people and the scientific community has no idea what it is yet.

Then came men invading women's spaces. Men competing against women in sports. Socially engineering people to believe anyone can be whatever they feel like they are, that your gender can change on a whim or you can be multiple genders. Now they're giving hormones to kids and doing surgeries on them. It turns out just humoring these fucking wackos wasn't harmless. They were playing at being a marginalized group, so they can get attention and have political and social power. And an entire generation that was growing up while this shit was happening now thinks this is normal. If you could grab a person from say 2009 and bring them here they would say what the fucking fuck HAPPENED in the last 15 years to get us where we are now.

Well it turns out when you don't challenge bullshit bad ideas, the people behind those ideas get emboldened. We gave them an inch and they took the whole goddamn country.

LOL get fucking REKT @Fedor>Cain

March 31st has been trans visibility day for 15 years. But hey, why let a basic fact check stand in the way of your pearl clutching and panicking?

How does this change anything?

LOL get fucking REKT @Fedor>Cain

Imagine how retarded you have to be to believe that this is "getting rekt"

All I see are bunch of insecure pussies who think trannies are crawling under your bathroom stalls.

Why do you care? How does peoples reaction to this affect you? Are you obsessed with people's reaction to things?

Because it's pretty easy to see the bigot Christian crew are trying to fuck up the country and oppress anything they disagree with.

People should have the rights do whatever the fuck they want to their bodies. Idgaf if you want to identify yourself as Pluto from Nebulon Nine. If you want to celebrate whatever the fuck you want to be? Go for it. You want to go to church and eat your fucking crackers and pretend like your wine is the blood of a dead man from 2000+ years ago? That's weird, but you do you.

Want to get big mad about some gay people and trannies celebrating their right to exist? Then go fucking cry in the corner like the toddlers you are.

1430b.jpg

Last edited:
Imagine how retarded you have to believe that this is "getting rekt"

All I see are bunch of insecure pussies who think trannies are crawling under your bathroom stalls.

Because it's pretty easy to see the bigot Christian crew are trying to fuck up the country and oppress anything they disagree with.

People should have the rights do whatever the fuck they want to their bodies. Idgaf if you want to identify yourself as Pluto from Nebulon Nine. If you want to celebrate whatever the fuck you want to be? Go for it. You want to go to church and eat your fucking crackers and pretend like your wine is the blood of a dead man from 2000+ years ago? That's weird, but you do you.

Want to get big mad about some gay people and trannies celebrating their right to exist? Then go fucking cry in the corner like the toddlers you are.

1430b.jpg
I thought you didn't care.
Sounds like you care a lot.
Maybe you should go in a corner and cry like the toddler you are.
Christ is King.

Back