President Donald Trump Calls Colby Covington Live on ESPN+ Post Show (Vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whew... gross. Vote/Support whoever you like but, hero worshiping is pathetic.

At least Colby is less awkward on the phone than shaking hands and didn't end the call with a Freudian slip 'I love you' with Trump

GIF-UFC-star-kisses-Trump%E2%80%99s-hand.gif

Forgot which but letting him know 2nd or 3rd degree blue

Goat president just for being involved with MMA

If it was for Democrats, this sport wouldn't even be alive

And I'm not political, never voted, never will

Should probably get out and vote for Trump then if you want to keep watching the sport. (If you're in USA that is)

Guess what? He actually is a raging democrat. It's all an elaborate andy kaufman hollywood hoax.

Colby starting his gimmick is the smartest thing he's ever done.

When Trumps sons were cageside for a Colby fight, Colby turning on them with a microphone saying it was all a gimmick could have been the greatest heel turn of all time. Regardless its working for him.

Even the Potus kneels before MMA Gods!

as an American...
Imagine receiving a call from the president of the United States of America after a good day of work.
that’s a pretty cool thing to happen, political beliefs aside.

people can say what they want about him.. the dude has the president of america calling him. He's winning
Or it shows that our President is a total hack who is so desperate to appeal to his dumb as shit fanbase that he calls some mid tier MMA fighter during an election year after winning on a ESPN+ fight night card and wearing his stupid hat.

Hard to say though, right?

Politics aside, I like Trump’s support for MMA (and also pro-wrestling back in the day for that matter).

Never seen someone so happy due to a professional idiot ringing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back