President Donald Trump Calls Colby Covington Live on ESPN+ Post Show (Vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haters will downplay this all day, but a fighter getting a personal phone call from the president to congratulate him is pretty wild. You could he was genuinely giddy as it was happening. War Colby!

Actually, John McCain, a republican really in name only, was very against Mma in the beginning, technically.
McCain was really against the fact that it was an unregulated sport with no real rules. Once the UFC got regulated and the fighters became more well rounded he let it go.

Crawl back under your demonrat cave. Your "points" aren't worth the whiskers on Kamala Harris' lip.
I don't even like Harris that much but sure, keep parroting whatever sick meme created your latest self identity or peasant level understanding of politcs. Trump is just that big a toolbro for Biff type bootlicker types and Colby is obviously hyping that shtick to the max for attention.
Dude is a decent 170lb MMA fighter being worshipped by dumb people who are proud as hell over some weird socioclass race warfare thing.

A man famous for being a privileged rich douche who sells tacky name-branded paraphernalia and builds hotels is your hero? Impressive use of your life my friend!

Haters will downplay this all day, but a fighter getting a personal phone call from the president to congratulate him is pretty wild. You could he was genuinely giddy as it was happening. War Colby!

Dude, it's insane. Not just because it's Trump, although I do support him, but I would have the same reaction over any president. Even ten years ago, if someone said that a contender in the UFC would be getting a call in a post fight interview from the POTUS, they would have been answered with mocking laughter.

MMA really came a long way in a relatively short period of time as far as prominence in the sports world goes. It's awesome.

I don't even like Harris that much but sure, keep parroting whatever sick meme created your latest self identity or peasant level understanding of politcs. Trump is just that big a toolbro for Biff type bootlicker types and Colby is obviously hyping that shtick to the max for attention.
Dude is a decent 170lb MMA fighter being worshipped by dumb people who are proud as hell over some weird socioclass race warfare thing.

A man famous for being a privileged rich douche who sells tacky name-branded paraphernalia and builds hotels is your hero? Impressive use of your life my friend!
Ah butthurt much or what bro? Tell me how that biden vote goes lol

Dude, it's insane. Not just because it's Trump, although I do support him, but I would have the same reaction over any president. Even ten years ago, if someone said that a contender in the UFC would be getting a call in a post fight interview from the POTUS, they would have been answered with mocking laughter.

MMA really came a long way in a relatively short period of time as far as prominence in the sports world goes. It's awesome.
Trumps been attending fights since back in 2000, surely hes glad colby shut blm woodley up, what a bitch he sounds like a woman crying, surprised he didn't have womens lives matter shirt

Goat president just for being involved with MMA

If it was for Democrats, this sport wouldn't even be alive

And I'm not political, never voted, never will
trump has long been invested in the Zuffa business. Back to the very beginnings he has been photographed at events

The POTUS confirmed casual. Thinks Colby is still champ and that Cejudo is fighting Gaethje lol

Damn, I thought he was making shit up when they asked him what trump said, but he literally said everything for real

Thanks tekkenfan. appreciate it.

That's what shoopers do. It's never personal.

Thanks Frire. u da man.

mahal brah.

Find me the video and I can see if it can be done.

nice shoop! :D

giphy.gif

lol

That was a damn great fight. Colby kept fighting until the bitter end until the ref stopped the fight.

The real cuckening, however, is what Colby did to Tyrese tonight.

"WAAAAAAAAH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY RIBSSSSSSSSSSS MY RIBSSSSSSSSSSS HALPPPPPPPPPPP !"

Embarrassing.
Embarrassing?

Nothing is more embarrassing than Colby running his big mouth, then get his jaw broken, then run out of the ring like a bitch because of his embarrassing ass whipping.

Now that's embarrassing LMAO.

Just watched the clip for the first time. I’m not a fan of either man, but I found the whole thing to be quite endearing. Kind of humanized both figures.

Yep. Im a bernie guy. I support blm. But it was touching to see the president call and support Colby and the UFC. Don't want the man In office but he can be a good guy when he wants to

It actually kinda was. Colby was like a kid, giddy about it. Trump is a cartoonishly bad President, but it as a surreal and humanizing moment.

Of course, maybe it was just a good impersonator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back