President Donald Trump Calls Colby Covington Live on ESPN+ Post Show (Vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just made this. may as well plop it here.
q9XtV7m.gif
LMAOOOOOOOOO

think this is a cool moment we won't see again after Trump so just remember this, it's history.
I like how our little niche obscure sport is getting some major attention by the president of the free world. I do think Andrew Yang was a fan tho, but obviously not on the level of trump where he has been involved with it for like 2 decades.

Outside of his insane cardio and drama, and everything aside, the absolute pressure of the president tuning in to watch you fight - even if it's just PR talk and he doesn't watch, just checks the results - to be on that radar... it's so much pressure. That's been the most impressive part about all of this so far to me. Cause a lot of people can do great things, but few can manage expectations, much less high expectations.

Also, cool of him to say some good things about T-Wood.

"Keep that championship for a long time"

{<jordan}
this dude actually told Trump he was the champ and he actually believes it<BronTroll1>
He won the interim belt from beating RGA and then went to the White House and took pictures with the president with a belt

so it’s reasonable for the president to think that he’s a champion, Because he doesn’t follow the sport and that’s the only interaction he’s had probably

Donald Trump wasn’t sitting in his apt watching a stream of Colby versus Usman on his laptop on a Saturday night lol

Goat president just for being involved with MMA

If it was for Democrats, this sport wouldn't even be alive

And I'm not political, never voted, never will

And that makes you a beta. Never standing up for something you belive in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back