Elections President Trump…

as expected, thats a funny joke. i knew you wouldnt disappoint.

you want to hear another joke? donald trump losing an election to a senile old man with dementia who cant even put a sentence together, remember his childrens names, ride a bicycle, climb a flight of stairs, or put on a jacket.

want to hear another joke? after brandon announced the other day that he intends to run again in 2024, donald trump announced yesterday that he wants to come back for a second helping!

its really not funny at all though for republicans. most of them arent laughing. they actually want to win their seats and hold power in government. they won't go nowhere with the orange oompa loompa around fucking everything up like the massive fuckup that he is.

Oh yeah something about funny, you're the expert on comedy. Everyone pays attention when you talk in person I bet. Yep.

He's too easy of a target. I feel bad for him more than hatred.

i look forward to you presenting your diaper joe jokes, right after you finish presenting all your damning evidence of all that election fraud. is the crackhead pillow salesman still looking over all of it? which parking lot across the street from the dildo shop will they be making their legal arguments at this time?

God Bless Trump and his eternal fight vs the corrupt elites that want to control the world. Looking at Desantis' donors (he actually gets far less grass roots, small donations than Trump, makes me nervous. Big fan of Desantis, but he is a small D compared to Donald. All Trump has to do to belittle him is say "all your policies are basically mine, but on the state level were you have no opposition (totally republican control), and you LITERALLY copy my mannerisms/hand gestures" Simple as that, and Desantis will turn into a flustered little dork, with his nasally voice.

Trump will run circles around him. Desantis will get these big corporate backers to split some of Trump's vote, which will pave the way for an underdog, like a Liz Cheney or Larry Hogan, some bullshit like that

I like Desantis but who else has the presence of Orange man? He's not even in office and the deranged left is still talking about him. Desantis should realize that Trump is not going away no matter what. If Desantis runs, it's going to split the party and give Dems the easy win.

God Bless Trump and his eternal fight vs the corrupt elites that want to control the world. Looking at Desantis' donors (he actually gets far less grass roots, small donations than Trump, makes me nervous. Big fan of Desantis, but he is a small D compared to Donald. All Trump has to do to belittle him is say "all your policies are basically mine, but on the state level were you have no opposition (totally republican control), and you LITERALLY copy my mannerisms/hand gestures" Simple as that, and Desantis will turn into a flustered little dork, with his nasally voice.

Trump will run circles around him. Desantis will get these big corporate backers to split some of Trump's vote, which will pave the way for an underdog, like a Liz Cheney or Larry Hogan, some bullshit like that

holy shit the cottage cheese chud has made his triumphant return. welcome back sherbro. i was waiting for you to weigh in on this

god bless trump is right. him running for president might be the only chance the dems have of keeping the presidency if the next 2 years are even worse than the last 2 years.

If not for that massive landslide win for DeSantis, Trump probably stomps everyone on his way to another nomination. But I think it's different now. The fear of Trump isn't gone within the party, but there's just a lot of genuine dislike of him and now there's a guy that the anti-Trump R's can rally behind and who they believe will stand up to him and straight beat him in the primary. The downside for a lot of them is that DeSantis ideologically still aligns with Trump a lot.

Trump splitting the party to run as an Independent is the wild card of course. I imagine the behind the scenes battles regarding that aspect would be interesting to hear. Putting his actual supporters aside, how many will begrudgingly still side with him because of the threat of him handing the Dems the election were he not to get the nomination? How many will stick to their guns and back DeSantis even in knowing it may mean almost no chance of winning the presidency?

He's got a huge war chest and his base votes In primaries - evidenced by all the shitty mid-term candidates. I don't think it's a stretch to say DeSantis would still be an underdog in the GOP primary.

He's got a huge war chest and his base votes In primaries - evidenced by all the shitty mid-term candidates. I don't think it's a stretch to say DeSantis would still be an underdog in the GOP primary.

Maybe, but not if the establishment truly threw all of their weight behind DeSantis imo.

I voted republican since 2016 formerly democrat. Not feeling trump at all anymore…I get it but it’s time to move one. Im 100% on board with Mitch has got to go and it’s time to treat the party like a sports franchise that has 2 years to make trades so to speak and rebuild before it’s too late.

I hope they somehow pull this out their asses or else democrats will rule for a lot longer than 2024

I don't get the Mitch hate. He's been pretty brilliant, politically speaking. If not for Mitch you probably don't have a conservative SCOTUS.

Holding up Garland took a lot of balls.

I like Desantis but who else has the presence of Orange man? He's not even in office and the deranged left is still talking about him. Desantis should realize that Trump is not going away no matter what. If Desantis runs, it's going to split the party and give Dems the easy win.

ron desanctimonius is pretty much the donald trump with brains, but without the cult fanbase. if the rubes could just find a way to just get trumps followers on a different train, they wouldnt need him for anything. after 2020 and the midterms have shown, diaper don is basically useless to their party but they still need the magats to come out and vote if they ever want to win.

if trump loses the primaries its gonna destroy them lol

So.... Are we allowed to make threads about him without being accused of having TDS and obsessing over someone who is no longer president?
I wonder because righties have a history of mixed messages concerning if he is a failure we should never ever mention whatever he does or says, or if he is someone that is a big influence in the republican party and therefore might be of interest.

It would be a trade between Trump's strongest base, who would not vote for anyone, even Desantis, who wants to try and take over the Trump movement from Trump. Trade that base vs potential independents who might be swayed towards Desantis.

I think it is a safer bet for the GOP to rely on Trump's base, vs potential independents. As for the mid terms, there are a lot of news headlines and other factors that might have influenced voters. Abortion won't be as fresh an issue, and if inflation is not controlled in any meaningful way, that will impact voters more than it did now if it persists for another two years. As soon as we stop draining our reserves, along with the global elites circ jerking each other the past few days in Cairo about ending global warming, you better believe you're energy prices are about to go up even more

So.... Are we allowed to make threads about him without being accused of having TDS and obsessing over someone who is no longer president?
I wonder because righties have a history of mixed messages concerning if he is a failure we should never ever mention whatever he does or says, or if he is someone that is a big influence in the republican party and therefore might be of interest.

you know how it goes sherbro. you are not allowed to critcise the great donald trump in any way, or even shed his name in a negative light, otherwise you will most definately be accused of having an imaginary disorder by a group of people who are incapable of defending any criticism towards him. thats just the way it is now, and thats just the way its always going to be.

"TDS! Stop talking about trump! He's yesterdays news! Youre not allowed to talk about him. He's irrelevant, forget about him! Stop talking about trump! *Trump announces his bid for presidency* "trump trump trump trump trump! I'll be the first one at the polls. trump trump trump trump maga!"

I hope it's Trump vs Biden again.

If Biden wins conservatives will lose their God Damn minds, and it will be worse than last time. Bullets will fly over it.

If Trump wins, cities will be on fire. The media will pump up the left so much, that our streets will be filled with crazy liberals that think they're fighting Nazis. Eventually black people will get involved, and it will be chaos.......AKA mostly peaceful protests

At the end of the day this, country sucks because our citizens suck. The fact that either one of those wind bags could ever be elected to office is proof of that.

Lol, the Democrats literally trying to keep Trump off the ballot, while GOP says Trump cannot win and we need to get away from him.

I hope it's Trump vs Biden again.

If Biden wins conservatives will lose their God Damn minds, and it will be worse than last time. Bullets will fly over it.

If Trump wins, cities will be on fire. The media will pump up the left so much, that our streets will be filled with crazy liberals that think they're fighting Nazis. Eventually black people will get involved, and it will be chaos.......AKA mostly peaceful protests

At the end of the day this, country sucks because our citizens suck. The fact that either one of those wind bags could ever be elected to office is proof of that.

this is the rematch that nobody asked for!

Back