President Trump is coming back to my town to help combat ms13. Thank you President Trump.

He still has a choice. Don't like option A? Then choose option B.

Dirty Donny isn't going to help your local neighborhood. That's up to the people that actually live there.

Absurd. If you had ever invested in property, and the value of your property was reduced because the neighborhood went to hell due to the federal government not enforcing existing immigration laws, you would understand his frustration. Most people cannot afford to resell their property at a loss. And, is selling your property the new norm anytime your neighborhood gets infested with gang activity? That's not really addressing the problem. You address the problem at it's root. The federal level is the only level of government that has the authority to deal with illegal immigration.

Last edited:
I forgot OP, what town do you live in here?

I forgot OP, what town do you live in here?

Its multiple towns. Hempstead, Brentwood, central islip, and about 4 more.
Move to one town, 1 year it's over run. Go to next town over. 1 year inundated. Schools over filled

So Trump is going to improve the socioeconomics of the area you live in?

I got news for you buddy. If it's not MS13, it's PENI, CWB, or the Crips. Poverty is the issue, and Trump cutting taxes for the rich while throwing out a few crumbs to pacify the middle class for a couple years, isn't going to help.

Maybe it's better if you move out of the ghetto.
in the 80's and early 90's it was the crips and bloods

in the early 00's it was surenos and nortenos

now its ms 13

if you dont get rid of poverty and only focus on crime then another gang will just fill the void that the previous gang left behind.

This obviously shows that Trump hates all immigrants! In order to show he loves brown people, he needs to let MS13 run rampant. How dare he!

Trump is a child from a immigrant family as well. Trump has roots in Germany.

Back