Press conference Jon looks very nervous and changes his tone..

Some people mature as they age and sometimes its only a manner of years...is Jones one of dudes I don't know.

Hes so fucking fake, its drive me crazy.

"All glory to god" blah blah blah.

You absolutely suck as a person, your a dirty cheat of a fighter.

Rashad called it years ago, we didnt know till a few years later though.

Yeah but according to these Christian weirdo's, Jesus died for all their sins so what they do in this life is irrelevant as long as they accept Jesus as their saviour LOL

I thought that was honest Jon Jones. I think his critiques and praises of Gane were spot on

He looks old, not shooked imo.

Gane looks real fresh though, i think this could be a one-sided beating actually. I wouldn't at all mind if Jon Jones will show up good and fight good and clean and maybe win actually.

Interesting fight, for me the most interesting since like Khabib vs Conor

Jones definitely seems more performative than he usually is.

Being serious Gane is a big HW, Jones has never fought anyone near his weight and strength. I really think Jones won't have it easy holding Gane down.

Ngannou was like twice as strong as Jones that's a big reason for why he was able to get Ciryl down.

Twice as strong? He probably hits twice as hard as Jon but I would guarantee Jon is overall stronger and more explosive. NNN looked like a slug many times 5-10 mins into a fight (even when he was wrestling). I would bet on Jon to out perform Francis in any weight room or conditioning metric (main lifts and load work). I’d only give Francis the advantage with his punching ability. I’m saying that as objectively as I can from seeing them both in the cage and training etc. I would love to see NNN take his head. But people really exaggerate and downplay Jon these days.

I think it's a combination of everything. He's nervous as fuck about the fight, but hes also not used to the spotlight anymore. And he's been battling some personal demons.

Why did Jon even take this fight ? Astute fans realized awhile ago that the competitor in Jones wouldn't allow him to lose, so he'd never take a fight against a marquee HW without a huuuugge payday ($30 m). My feeling is that he took so long to get back because 1) his HW frame was not up to standards for the division and 2) injuries (look at how this dude gets up off the mat now, a hand on his thigh like an old man) and 3) honestly, he needs the cash pretty badly. Jones never made FU money, so he wouldn't be able to retire for long without having to come back and fight.

Jones is proper fucked if Gane prepared for this fight. But maybe Gane is used to dealing with one dimensional HWs and Jones will keep him guessing. Even so, Jones will have trouble landing any offense and will eat jabs all night.

I agree. I wonder where he's at mentally, he was banging his head against a cop car like a year ago.

This whole thing reminds me of this...

to9vn.jpeg

People want tons of shit talking to build up to the fight. The title of the video even says "Jon Jones EVISCERATES Ciryl Gane at UFC 285 Press Conference" like they're trying to create some narrative to make it sound better.

In reality, I like how cool Gane is remaining. And I hate how stupid our retarded "fans" have become.

It's a fight, not a shit talking contest. Grow the fuck up.
Hehe gave me a good chuckle.

In my opinion, he's suffering from free radical induced cellular damage stemming from over expression of reactive oxygen species caused by exposure to external inflammatory materials and gut dysbiosis. For what it's worth.
Ya. Him & I both. It takes A LOT of energy to be a rockstar.

This whole thing reminds me of this...

to9vn.jpeg

People want tons of shit talking to build up to the fight. The title of the video even says "Jon Jones EVISCERATES Ciryl Gane at UFC 285 Press Conference" like they're trying to create some narrative to make it sound better.

In reality, I like how cool Gane is remaining. And I hate how stupid our retarded "fans" have become.

It's a fight, not a shit talking contest. Grow the fuck up.
If you think the shit talk before the fight doesn't play into the fight or mean anything you need to grow up. These aren't robots fighting and emotions can cause adrenaline jumps and pumps. I hate how snarky culture has become.

I work brother so I don’t have the luxury to leave my parents’ furnished basement whenever I feel like eating junk food

I get that sounded witty in your head, but if you working consists of 30 threads about the same fight in a week. Seek professional help.

I get that sounded witty in your head, but if you working consists of 30 threads about the same fight in a week. Seek professional help.
Because I’m in fact a true fan you little rat

He looks like Fighter Kevin Lee at that one PC. Talk about a trailblazing trendsetter FKL is

Back