Press: Conor McGregor uses homophobic slur in conversation with teammate at UFC Gdansk

You can call someone anything you want, it's just not very professional to do it while you're being filmed.

Fair enough belief/perspective if that's what you live by. By the same token it's rude and potentially illegal to record and use a conversation you're not directly involved in.

One thing I'll guarantee is when the find out who owns the phone I doubt he/she will be getting a backstage pass any more and if it's a non performing fighter or his/her team it'll be hard matchups until they're gone.

People use that word to mean 'wimp' probably about as often as they use it to mean homosexual. It's not a good thing, of course it's not the end of the world either.

Spot on Petey. I am not gonna get all PC about it, but Conor should just use a better set of words. His shit talking lexicon could have made something up that was actually funny.

No wonder people are offended. Modern society is made of fucking slack-jawed fmaggots, that's why its so soft.

Makes me sick. The world has gone to shit after the 90s.

just stop. shut up. go to your safe space where nothing can hurt you, and stop.
I think he was showing the double standards by mostly left leaning people. They will cry and make idiotic stories like this because of words that *might* be offensive to minority groups yet they don't say anything about words that might be offensive to non minority groups. Leftists have gone so far left they've touched hands with the ultra right racists and are now racist themselves against non minority/oppressed groups like whites or males.

Hes from fucking Ireland for fucks sake, you think they care? Getting sick and tired of snowflake ass America, fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s

I wish people would just double down instead of going on a apology tour.
If some reporter ask him about it he should call the reporter a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: too

3B9DC6E800000578-4064048-image-a-4_1482594540170.jpg

61f6ea1e7679d8f5f3cfdcb2b9dd2dde--coner-mcgregor-gentleman-style.jpg

He has the right to use :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, the same way other ppl have the right to use the N word.

<Oku02> .

Here's the thing.. should people be outraged that an adult male used a swear word amongst his friends? no. But a lot of people feigned outrage when Werdum said it to Tony, so stop having double standards based on whether or not you like the fighter doing the thing.

How do you know the same people that were outraged at Tony are giving Mcgregor a pass ?

I think the ones that are outraged are the same people in both incidents.

I dont use the word but dont mind people that do. Dont usually see it directed at gay people in the UK. Usually its used to mock your mates.

What do they expect. He fights for a living. "I am not a role model" Now defend the belt!!!

I dont get it. He called Fili a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: with the intent to be offensive. Why should it matter if he called him a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: or a retard or any other disparaging term?

I dont get it. He called Fili a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: with the intent to be offensive. Why should it matter if he called him a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: or a retard or any other disparaging term?

Ah I see Sherdog censors the word too. This is what society is.

If, in a different situation, Conor had used the N-word or some slur against Asians, the disabled or Americans...would people be so dismissive of it?

The world is changing...we don't call handicapped kids "retarded" any more. Not because we're "snowflakes"...because we're just not ignorant shitbags.

Gay folks deserve the same level of respect as anyone else.

23 pages on Conor saying f*****....
what can yall possibly be talking about for 23 pages?
<{cruzshake}>

Back