Prime Fedor simply had a level of athleticism that is still unmatched in HW MMA

Not athletic enough for a middle aged Middleweight to outmaneuver him physically and knock him out cold.
You're a noob.

TS is talking about prime Fedor. PRIME Fedor.

You can apply your silly argument to anybody who fights too long.

We gonna judge Silva on his performance vs Uriah Hall, now, are we?

it wasnt Fedor athleticism that made him different. Its a combination of so many factors: pop, endurance, instinct, grit, ferocity, and we could go on.
in fact, we can rank quite a few more athletic HWs, but none compare to his prime, all things considered
in my mind Fedor is clearly the HW goat. No one comes close.

Those "peak performance looks like" posts are goddamn awful. 99% of people as fat as prime Fedor are just fat people.

And Fiodor had the athleticism of a MW who does not cut weight because he was a fucking one.

When was last time Fedor fought or beat up a boxing champion?
Didnt fedor got koed by matt mittrione when he was francis age?

You're a noob.

That was 100% prime Fedor who lost 3 in a row in SF. Early to mid 30s, Same speed, strength, athleticsm, chin etc.

He just wasn't as athletic as TS thought he was. a literal MW almost a decade older than him was stronger, faster and more athletic.

You're a noob.

Primen Fedor spent his career beating cans, his best wins were Nog, CroCop, Arlovski and Sylvia. He lost to Henderson at the age of THIRTY FOUR.

Anderson Silva entered the UFC at 31 yrs old and reigned until he was 37. Anderson lost to Hall when he was 44yrs old which is truly out of his prime.

Those "peak performance looks like" posts are goddamn awful. 99% of people as fat as prime Fedor are just fat people.

And Fiodor had the athleticism of a MW who does not cut weight because he was a fucking one.

I think thats the joke.

You're a noob.

Fraudo was 34, and he lost to a 40 year old middleweight who had been fighting and competing just as long as he had been.

Thats 4 years younger than Francis is now. And the same age Anthony Joshua is now.

Nobody outside of the weird Frodo zealots buy that he was an old shell of a man in his early 30s.

It's weird how only a select few PRIDE guys get these excuses made for them.

I rank Randy Couture above Fedor in my all time rankings. *shrug*

Primen Fedor spent his career beating cans, his best wins were Nog, CroCop, Arlovski and Sylvia. He lost to Henderson at the age of THIRTY FOUR.

Anderson Silva entered the UFC at 31 yrs old and reigned until he was 37. Anderson lost to Hall when he was 44yrs old which is truly out of his prime.
Lmao Nog, Cro Cop, Arlovski, and Sylvia are some of the absolute best HWs of all time, dude. Funny how Fedor somehow spent his career beating cans but has about the same number of ranked wins that Jon Jones does.

Anderson Silva, as much as I love him, popped twice for PEDs. It’s obvious why he was still performing at the level he was in his late 30s.

I'd say more versatile with a very high fight IQ, than athletic. Not that he was a slouch in that regard, but for sheer athleticism, he's got nothing on Brock, who is just a fucking freak of nature.

. The explosiveness, speed, the power, the balance and coordination. It's simply on a different level. 2004 Fedor would end any HW that has ever existed Ngannou-Joshua just made this crystal clear in my mind. Ngannou is nowhere as quick and agile as Fedor. The most well rounded HW fighter the sport has ever seen, even 20 years later.

View attachment 1033617

Fedor was nimble and supple and most of that is genetics. When you get older, you lose that supple nimble attribute. There is no fitness regimen or training modality that gives you a natural level smooth relaxed flexibility and agile body movement.

Most people grow old, become stiff and their bodies muscle fiber does not fire up as quick. Fedor had that subtle physical attribute that he could move like a jungle cat but aging and wear and tear leads to the lose of those attributes.

Who knows, maybe some form of slow relaxed exercise and breath work build that attribute up but all and all, his attribute was just slick natural cat like movement with grace. Its youth athlete quality.

Reactions: HHJ
I'd say more versatile with a very high fight IQ, than athletic. Not that he was a slouch in that regard, but for sheer athleticism, he's got nothing on Brock, who is just a fucking freak of nature.

I disagree, dont get me wrong, Brock is very impressive, he can do backflips and had insane scrambles and was all powerful. But Fedor had a different type of physical nature. Fedor was not as powerful as Brock but he was very agile and supple. Way more agile than Brock and he had physical versatility. He could snake his way to any defense and he had excellent way of going from relaxed to explosive.

Brock never managed to overcome the fear of striking and he reacted like a newbie whenever he got hit. While Fedor despite lacking in striking skills had good reaction to strikes.

I agree about the IQ and skill level but yeah I just felt like both Brock and Fedor were freak of natures in two different ways. Linear and direct, Brock is unmatched but Fedor was physically slick and his movement was very natural even if his technique was not up to par. Its hard to describe but his athleticism was very subtle.

Not athletic enough for a middle aged Middleweight to outmaneuver him physically and knock him out cold.
Oh yeah I forgot that fight happened during his prime and not after aging and coming off of a beating in the previous fight. Silly me.

I would have LOVED to see a prime Fedor fight a prime Jon Jones! I have little doubt that Jones would beat him, especially if fought in a cage. PLUS, if Jones fought him in PRIDE, there would be no drug testing! Few take down Jones, and his reach advantage would be huge. Jones by convincing decision.

Last edited:
I attended that fight with Hendo, it was GREAT! There were a lot of voicetress Russians in the crowd that night. They were pretty quiet when it was over! LOL

Last edited:
Back