Prime Lindsay Lohan was something

Gonna try to steer this thread into adult territory:

What about Jennifer Aniston on the FIRST season of Friends. Her body was perfect and very underrated. Then Hollywood got ahold of her and she got skinny. :(

Great face and great medium boobs. Didn't seem like she worked hard to look good like other girls who are more fit.

Gonna try to steer this thread into adult territory:

What about Jennifer Aniston on the FIRST season of Friends. Her body was perfect and very underrated. Then Hollywood got ahold of her and she got skinny. :(
Seems like she went braless a lot on the show or somehow had detectable nipples a lot.

Lohan was really good looking in her 20 when she wasn't anorexic

I always thought her tits were natural but they look fake in this pic. Zoom in and you can even see a scar.
Pretty sure she jiggled the fook out of them maybe in her Oprah TV show leaning forward in front of the camera like she knew exactly what she was doing. I think the show was about her trying to get her own show, but she kept no showing or showing up late.

I always thought her tits were natural but they look fake in this pic. Zoom in and you can even see a scar.
I don't think that's an implant scar, that's not where they'd typically go in.

Glad we finally got her on a playboy spread before the fall off was complete

Real life super hot, Hollywood world very average

Yea mean girls was her peak if I remember correctly. Sad what happened but oh well what can we do.

Is the prime Lindsay the one that got mistaken by the Paparazzi for Debbie Harry...... in her 60s..?

25-year-old Lindsay Lohan in Playboy was hot as fuck.

Lilo vs Marilynwow123.png

Back