Prince dead

it was that boy george thing the killed him

Another musical icon lost. As a child of the 80's this one hits me right in the feels too. He was so underrated as a guitarist as well.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many good memories listening to The Prince's songs.
The Prince played a huge role in my life while I was growing up.

This is for you.... One of the greatest!

rico-suave.jpg

Another musical icon lost. As a child of the 80's this one hits me right in the feels too. He was so underrated as a guitarist as well.

tumblr_mxixylbaO71spvgqyo1_r1_400.gif

damn near everything here in Minnesota is lit up in purple, i love it

About that ^

Skip to 3:09 if you don't want to watch it all.

Last edited:
Just Drove From Montana to Iowa , stopping only for gas , had it on channel 80 and 50 on Sirius Satellite Radio both channels doing Prince tributes with stories from friends and fans along with a lot of Prince songs , Sad , but man it makes you appreciate how giftef of an artist and entertainer he was

Rest in Peace to Prince. My favourite musical Artist of all time. It really hasn't sunk in yet.

and he basically did. never really read any positive comments about prince as a person. musically, of course he was great

About 2-3 years ago there was a thread about how he'd turned up to do a song on some tv show without a guitar so he borrowed some other musicians 1960's pride and joy and when he was done he threw it up in the air breaking the neck of the guitar.

90% of the posts were about how it was all downhill for said guitar now anyway and he did it a favor.

He made hits like it was easy. He wrote this one for Apollonia 6, but gave it to the Bangles instead because he had a crush on Susanna Hoffs. LOL

Back