Pro female MMA fighter to fight random internet troll today. Stream will be up

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
A random guy tweeted last month that any guy with no MMA training can beat up any pro female fighter. A WMMA fighter responded and they were supposed to fight today, but she got injured during training.

They were scrambling to find a replacement and Tara La Rosa stepped up.

Last edited by a moderator:
A random guy tweeted last month that any guy with no MMA training can beat up any pro female fighter. A WMMA fighter responded and they were supposed to fight today, but she got injured during training.

They were scrambling to find a replacement and Tara La Rosa stepped up.

The fight is on sometime later today and it will be streamed live

Lol, hope he actually kicks her ass.

I love MMA, but I hate it when women underestimate violence and think they can beat up adult men.

Lol, hope he actually kicks her ass.

I love MMA, but I hate it when women underestimate violence and think they can beat up adult men.

Yeah, I hate it when women who commit violence for a living underestimate violence.

Dude's gonna get fucked up and he deserves it.

Gabi Garcia should've stepped up after her other fight got cancelled.

Are they the same weight? If so The female will easily win. Anybody that has trained before knows this.

I'm betting on the chick. TRoll is probably a cheetos eating couch surfer.

Keep us posted with details/who wins/how.

Is this fight taking place at the Cineplex by chance?

3523.jpg

lose/lose situation for the guy.

"wow... you beat up a woman, congrats"

"Ha!, you got beat by a woman"

Are they the same weight? If so The female will easily win. Anybody that has trained before knows this.

Depends on how strong the dude is. If he's a lot stronger he'll be able to break out of almost any holds she tries to put him in easily.

I was at a party years back and there was this chick that trained Jits and was a Brown belt or some such shit. Anyway, she attempted to pull some moves on this smaller guy who was similar in size (I'm sure he weighed a bit more than her tho) and he simply pried off about all of her attempts. He was too strong for her to control even tho she got him in a few positions. She seemed genuinely shocked afterwards too lol. Dude was nothing more than a regular bloke.

As for striking being added in, I dunno. I spose kicks and knees from a trained chick might have a chance at doing something but can't say.

Depends on how strong the dude is. If he's a lot stronger he'll be able to break out of almost any holds she tries to put him in easily.

I was at a party years back and there was this chick that trained Jits and was a Brown belt or some such shit. Anyway, she attempted to pull some moves on this smaller guy who was similar in size (I'm sure he weighed a bit more than her tho) and he simply pried off about all of her attempts. He was too strong for her to control even tho she got him in a few positions. She seemed genuinely shocked afterwards too lol. Dude was nothing more than a regular bloke.

As for striking being added in, I dunno. I spose kicks and knees from a trained chick might have a chance at doing something but can't say.

Unless the dude had gorilla dna or the woman was actually a white belt, this story isn't true.

that she got him in multiple bad spots is telling. with additional weight training and maybe some striking, she should be able to finish the job next time

also, your guy friend was lucky she forgot about wrist & ankle locks that night.

that dude is gonna end up in jail for domestic abuse, im calling it, also can we have a vbookie on this?

Yeah, I hate it when women who commit violence for a living underestimate violence.

Dude's gonna get fucked up and he deserves it.

Could be vary dangerous for her. Some guys are naturally gifted fighters who have a lot of amateur scraps. And while that will not help when fighting a seasoned pro male it can be more than enough to beat a pro female if he also has a big size, strength and speed difference.

lose/lose situation for the guy.

"wow... you beat up a woman, congrats"

"Ha!, you got beat by a woman"
I see it the opposite way.

The gal has the 'pro' credibility so he loses to a pro, even a female and people may tease but understand.

But however if she loses to a complete amateur it just goes to show how low the level is in WMMA.

I'm not saying you're a liar, I'm saying one of the people in your story is a lair. Either the guy was trained, the girl wasn't really well trained, or a combo of both.

I assume you train? You don't have any female blues or purples at your gym that destroy every white belt guy that comes in? This literally happens every day at gyms all around the world. Your story would be quite an anomaly.

this guy is going to lose either way. imagine if he wins, and really puts a beating on this chick. he'll forever be known as a woman-beater. but i guess the guy started this shit. so he probably deserves it lol.

that she got him in multiple bad spots is telling. with additional weight training and maybe some striking, she should be able to finish the job next time

also, your guy friend was lucky she forgot about wrist & ankle locks that night.

She knew what she was doing and he didn't, so I'm not surprised she got him into a few spots. He also let her get him in some of those positions because he didn't think she could pull anything off. It was a combo of things.

She tried some of that stuff but couldn't land everything she tried.

Back