Professional Fighters League- 2018 Season (2)

your likes keep me going ;) If one person is reading I'm happy!

There's another one for ya, bud. You earned em.

k let's keep thsi shit going... i've got action on Sordi, Schulte, and Cleveland. edit: Watley too.

Last edited:
how confident in each if you don't mind, and YES! lets keep it going!
Schulte has legit looked unbeatable so far. -250 isn't that bad.

Cleveland was +600 against Yusupov and pulled off that upset, why not this one? Vinny is a proven flake.

Atajev is old and flaked against Spohn. Sordi looked decent in his PFL debut. Shouldn't be +350 here.

Alright...Watley to start. Think Wade is overrated. Watley keeps it standing and outstrikes him hopefully.

rd1 all wade via wrestling. watley toughs out a very tight rnc to survive the round. should be 10-9 wade.

watley still in the fight.

Or...Watley willingly engages in grappling and loses rd 1. Ugh.

another head and arm throw for wade. jesus. wtf is this, wmma?

Just cancelled dish, anyone have any streams? lol. Watching dazn for bellator but wanna watch this on my iPad or something.

Watley with the fight IQ of a turnip.

wade gets watley down with another head and arm throw. ultimately watley gives his back, which wade rides out for 3 minutes. with a minute left, watley reverses into guard, and ends up getting the back with hooks, as the round closes. no damage from either fighter.

20-18 wade.

official cards: 20-18 20-18 19-19 wade advances.

Watley gets reversal and finishes the last 90 secs on Wade's back. Maybe stole rd 2 for the draw?

Nope. Majority dec for Wade.

mamedov injured, tavares in versus rashid magomedov lol.

wow, talk about an easy fight for rashid.

rd1 tko for atajev. unclear what even hurt sordi. fun fight up to that point. ataev had hit a takedown, and sordi swept him with an omoplata as they returned to their feet.

Good finish for Ataev.

Back