Professional Fighters League- 2018 Season

Did you watch the weigh-ins? Zeferino is much taller than Bradley and looked ripped in fantastic shape, although Bradley is very heavily muscled himself at his height and thicker. I think Zeferino's previous opponent Jason High is a much better boxer and striker than Paul Bradley is. Zeferino can win this on the feet in my opinion, has the ability to avoid getting taken down easily to his back and has a huge advantage on the ground on top with his submissions.

Yeah, I had another paragraph on that but decided to delete. Of course Zeferino is ripped - he is cutting virtually nothing, so he will basically look like that at fight time, while Bradley confirmed he was 190 after rehydrating. Joao never uses boxing in a sustained way, except against High, so expecting him to outpoint on the feet is incorrect imo. It's always strike, strike, and get into the clinch for a takedown - even with High, who he realized he could hit, he still sought the ground. I think Bradley is better than High standing - no way I can see High hanging (and finishing) with Chris Honeycutt, or even Yushin Okami on the feet.

If Joao has no success getting a takedown, he will lose on the feet handily imo. Or at least grinded against the cage. Joao is finish or lose, and I don't see that materializing here.

PFL 3 Risk $520.00

John Howard (+170) vs Gasan Umalatov $100.00 for $170.00
John Howard (+130) vs Gasan Umalatov $100.00 for $130.00

Joao Zeferino (-115) vs Paul Bradley ~$130.00 for ~$113.04
Joao Zeferino (-125) vs Paul Bradley $125.00 for $100.00

Jonatin Westin (+185) vs Bojan Velickovic ~$65.00 for ~$120.25

I was very unimpressed with Joao off his back for being a credentialed grappler. Terrado unloaded on him from top position in rd 2 and he offered nothing in return nor did he try to get back to his feet. His hands looked crisp at the beginning of rd 1 and 2 agaisnt Terrado, but he gets uncomfortable very fast on the feet, even when he is winning, and then starts shooting desperate tds. I don't see how this fight looks much different than that one tbh, very similar style matchup.

Can't believe most (all?) US books only have 6 lines for this show. Pitiful.

Would have been on Taylor if there was a number. Let's see how this goes.

Ugh. I think Goncalves woudl have been made a significant favorite too after weigh-ins. Anderson looked 2 feet taller.

I'm playing Bradey and Howard small tonight.

Well I'll be damned. Zeferino never shows that. Except tonight. Wow..

I told you all that Zeferino has hands nowadays.

I told you all that Zeferino has hands nowadays.

Bradley clearly regressed too. Or just too much pressure. Literally did nothing but get hit. I know he had a big personal stake in this fight, as he was fighting for a friend's wife that passed away from cancer.

I could see him retiring from this.

Man shields went from -600 to -1300. Maybe it's because I bet peanuts but I can never justify paying for juice like that. /shrug

Man shields went from -600 to -1300. Maybe it's because I bet peanuts but I can never justify paying for juice like that. /shrug

Jake is gonna grapplefuck Cooper, but I don't care. It's still a fight, and Jake has a lot of miles on him.

.33u Cooper at +925 because it's just a stupid line.

How can you not bet Kusch +900

Yep did .25 u on Kusch +925 too. MMA is a sport made for weird upsets when it only takes one fluke thing to happen and it's over.

I got Shields (for obvious free money) Story and Akububakar parlayed for some quick cash.

What odds did you bet Jake at?
-1275. I meant to try and catch it earlier. I see it's up to 1400 on 5dimes.

Ray Cooper has no chance. He's never fought anybody remotely close to Shields' level in terms of talent..... or anything for that matter.

I got Abubakar at -900 and I see he's also at -1400 now. I got Story at -565, and he's only at -500 now.

-1275. I meant to try and catch it earlier. I see it's up to 1400 on 5dimes.

Ray Cooper has no chance. He's never fought anybody remotely close to Shields' level in terms of talent..... or anything for that matter.

Jake was -600 on 5dimes earlier today. I can see paying that kind of juice, throwing him in a parlay or something.

-1275 is crazy to me though, even in a squash match. The sport is just too weird.

tumblr_o1nrtp9oth1u2k2rio3_400.gif

Back