Progress pics. Can anyone relate?

Huge change, awesome progress! Congrats!

How exactly have you gone about dieting, out of curiosity?

Now your turn to post progress pics sherbros!

Here ya go:

2012 Got my knee re-arranged by a really stupid rider pulling a stupid move in a local MX race:

ScrewJob.jpg

4 months before walking in a neck deep pool.

Got the junk pulled out early this year:
Screws_zps0e0a8ced.jpg

Now I'm going racing again in Jan.
Ride_zpsc43a8158.jpg

I think you looked better before. :)

Seriously though, nice work.

Don't know about 8/10, but good work on the weight loss! That's no small accomplishment.

Nice losing 60 Ts.

Since HS I lost about 80 pounds.

Combination of eating right, running and I stopped lifting weights.

Here ya go:

2012 Got my knee re-arranged by a really stupid rider pulling a stupid move in a local MX race:

Them feels.

5th metatarsal Jones fracture in 2012:

uf86mfx.jpg

Now I'm back to running, jumping, cutting, and doing whatever the fuck I want.

xvY94Pq.jpg

I was obese throughout my childhood and lost a significant amount of weight as well in my 20's. Congrats dude. It is not easy losing that much weight.

Be careful though. I know a lot of ppl who lost weight and gained it right back, myself included to an extent. Hopefully you developed good habits and discipline to keep you out of it. I heard it is easier to get fat for a person who was fat already than someone who was never really fat in their life so just be smart dude.

There is no food out there that tastes as good as being fit and healthy and I've traveled around the world tasting amazing food from different countries. It is okay to splure once in a while but moderation is key.

Them feels.

5th metatarsal Jones fracture in 2012:

uf86mfx.jpg

Now I'm back to running, jumping, cutting, and doing whatever the fuck I want.

xvY94Pq.jpg

ZT, you keep kicking ass and taking names, Brother. Awesome. You still doing the CQC shooting comps?

ZT, you keep kicking ass and taking names, Brother. Awesome. You still doing the CQC shooting comps?

Thanks, man. Yeah, 3 Gun season is basically over, other than some random local outlaw matches. But there's usually some good USPSA pistol action throughout the winter months.

My brother has similar hair to you in the first pic but maybe slightly looser curls and he ends up with a giant jewfro when it grows in. He'd kill for your hair. lol

Lol we probably have similar hair. My hair tends to be pretty frizzy most of the time, especially after a shower

Congrats on the weight loss. Its not all about how you look, your health is a consideration too.

Definitely living healthy is important but life is so much more enjoyable when youre good looking.. Was chatting with a gorgeous girl the other night, didn't get her number(she had a bf or something) but after I explained my weight loss, etc, I asked her how my facial aesthetics have improved and I'm "definitely" an 8/10.

Feels good man. Especially after being the "big guy" for so long.

Bravo, hombre!

I lost a lot of weight in HS that I kept off for about 10 years before I gained it back+.
Been trying to get back on that horse, but the struggle is real.

Anyhow, yeah, my mojo was off the charts.

Lesson #1: Hit the weights and do not grow complacent! Keep up the good work.

Thanks brother. Started with cardio but getting into weights much more now. Hoping to start packing a little muscle :)

Huge change, awesome progress! Congrats!

How exactly have you gone about dieting, out of curiosity?

Honestly, I ate out a ton before. Now I make my own food, keep the portions relatively small and healthy, and I exercise to tie it all together. It's a struggle at first but after the first month you really start to feel better.

Here ya go:

[ig]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb283/Chesten_Hesten/ScrewJob.jpg[/img]

4 months before walking in a neck deep pool.

Got the junk pulled out early this year:
[im]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb283/Chesten_Hesten/Screws_zps0e0a8ced.jpg[/img]

Now I'm going racing again in Jan.
[ig]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb283/Chesten_Hesten/Ride_zpsc43a8158.jpg[/img]

Glad to hear you didn't let it stop you from continuing to compete homie. You'll have to let us know how you do in Jan.

I'm tempted to post mine. Was 255-260, am 180.

Now that's impressive! Nearly 80 pounds. Very interested to see progress pics if you care to post them, bud

Nice job man, keep it up! Cool to see people doing it rather than talking about it.

I think you looked better before. :)

Seriously though, nice work.

Ha, good one. Definitely stoked looking at myself in the mirror. Can't imagine my facial aesthetics getting much better tbh.

Don't know about 8/10, but good work on the weight loss! That's no small accomplishment.

The ladies seem to think I'm a solid 8/10 so I'm happy with that. And thanks mate, it was hard to lose the weight, but equally rewarding

Nice losing 60 Ts.

Since HS I lost about 80 pounds.

Combination of eating right, running and I stopped lifting weights.

80 pounds! Damn impressive.

Nice job man, keep it up! Cool to see people doing it rather than talking about it.

Yea great job TS.

Get yourself an adult hair cut and fix your teeth and yer golden.

Back