Proof: America is greatest and most free country ever

Oh great, another thread of shertards who have never been outside their own country telling everyone how their country is the best.

I am telling this mainly to people inside america who have forgotten or never knew this. I even put up supporting evidence. As far as telling foreigners this I think that is not necessary and overkill...they already know that shit. dude!

in before the europeans come in and start crying and pooping when they can barley take care of themselves an pay for nato an other things.

they will be here soon, they just have to stand up after they finish tinkling

:p

LOL, you have the stones to say your personal experiences hold more weight than mine and I'm the one who's desperate to make a point? I can assure you I have travelled far more than you. Your anecdotal evidence means just as much as mine or anybody else's. You're better than this man.

My country is much better than the states. Hell, in a couple hours I can go smoke a doob and not be worried about being thrown in jail for 15 years or shot by the cops. My jealousy is on a whole other level....
You clearly don't know shit about America.

ok, so list any country that is more free than the USA? Waiting . . .

. . . unfortunately I have bad news for you: 1) you are getting a dell, dude 2) you are paying a lot for that fucking muffler 3) you ain't got shit on me, brah

Actually , i do got shit on you .... dude !! and it reeks !!
Just to name a few out of the top of my head i would say Germany , Norway and Sweden cause theyre actually self-suficient ... dude !!! not to mention the health care system implemented in those countries compared to U.S., the crime and unemployment rates and the financial support for imigrants, unemployed , pregnant ,etc are absolutly World class.
I congratulate you for beeing a proud American, there´s nothing wrong with that , its quite remarkable actually if u have an overall view of the state the World is atm.
But what shocks me tho since u are an American and im an European, is that you dont seem to know that ur politicians , ur liberties and ur country are beeing ruled and have been ruled by FED and the military and industrial complex since the time when not even ur parents where born yet.
And im not gonna go into politics , the patriot act , the WW´s, Pearl Harbor,stock market crash ,President elections, Vietnam, JFK assassination , 911 , the War on Terrorism, terrorism funding , spreading "democracy" ...i could go on and on... unfortunatly not only for America but for almost the whole World since America´s economie influences economies abroad.
Put a muzzle on that .... dude !!
Peace ... im out

Well, throw in the fact that you cannot own guns for the most part and that you can get in trouble for your speech

Well, I'm not from the UK, but ok.

Also, I feel a lot more free knowing there's not a gun on every street corner..

And getting in trouble for our speech? It's more like we have common courtesy..

If you have keep reminding yourself and others that you are the best you are most likely not.

Back