Proof of the Mandela effect

Flat Earth is not a believe is REAL SCIENCE, i don't believe the Earth is flat, I KNOW IS FLAT

You have FAITH in NASA and the Heliocentrism, you neither them can prove all that bullshit they say

The Mandela effect is something real, maybe is about bad memory but is a real thing anyways and have this name
*****facepalm*****

I equate Mandela Effect to a posh ditzy blond girl
You know the "I thought we made the Grand Canyon" types.

People that half listen, aloof, not paying attention to detail, but believe that they are intelligent enough to simply hear something once and account it from memory.

I mean there is a reason no ones on here going "9/11?. I though it was 9/12"
Because thats too major to "forget"

We talked about Mandela in school. It's just one of those things that you learn and should be able to retain in memory.
I remember the kid next to me in school when we discussed it in class during 9th grade.
I remember the trailer to the movie with Steve Carrell (Dinner with the Schmucks?) where he looks at a picture of a guy with Mandela and goes "You know Morgan Freeman?"
I remember the funeral, and the camera panning out, while it showed an African wearing a suit, with a pamphlet on the funeral process, and constantly pinching the top of his nose and eyes as if not to cry, before the session began. Probably a family member.
I remember all that from a quick viewing or scan, so it boggles my mind when we got morons on here going "I thought he died in the 80's"
And all of the other nonsense that people attribute to Mandela Effect.

thought thread was about improving race relations in south africa

am outta here

Looked up some Mandela Effects and they are all stupid or easily misconstrued as something else.
For instance the belief that the Monopoly Man (Rich Uncle Pennybags) had a monocle?
He never had one. Mr Peanut wears the monocle, and is similar looking to Pennybags, explaining the blending of ones memory.

What people are mixing up is Sinbads wardrobe from the early 90s, Kazaam, and Sinbads 1994 TNT appearance where he had a turban on for TNT's "Favorite Movies" where they were playing one of the Sinbad sailor movies.

Shazam was never a movie
In SouthAmerica i dint have TNT at the time, in the year of Kazaam i was living in another country

In SouthAmerica i dint have TNT at the time, in the year of Kazaam i was living in another country
TNT doesnt matter.
There are probably 3 people on all of Sherdog that saw that TNT episode that he hosted.

It's generally his clothes from the early 90s that gives that impression. Parachute pants were popular and he wore them and those look like Genie pants.

Go look at him in Good Burger or All That or any stand up from the early 90s.
That's where the idea comes from.

TNT doesnt matter.
There are probably 3 people on all of Sherdog that saw that TNT episode that he hosted.

It's generally his clothes from the early 90s that gives that impression. Parachute pants were popular and he wore them and those look like Genie pants.

Go look at him in Good Burger or All That or any stand up from the early 90s.
That's where the idea comes from.
I doubt about stand up of Americans in this region in the 90s, not Good Burger, maybe All That but is just one episode, an he is not the protagonist it seems

For me. The biggest proof is James Bond Jaws' girlfriend not having braces. That scene doesn't even make sense now. Every one I talk to vividly remembers her smiling after hr falls from the gondola and she has braces. Then Jaws falls in love.

I doubt about stand up of Americans in this region in the 90s, not Good Burger, maybe All That but is just one episode, an he is not the protagonist it seems
He was a guest star on All That.
But anything with him in the early 90s, his wardrobe all of that, looks like a Genie.
Colorful and boisterous

Illegal alien. Go back to your dimension buddeh. The thinker is chinny. Way to go CERN, look what youve done with your microscopic singularities.

I’ve yet to see or read anything yet that’s caught me off guard and made me think it was anything more than bullshit. People are just recalling things incorrectly.

For me. The biggest proof is James Bond Jaws' girlfriend not having braces. That scene doesn't even make sense now. Every one I talk to vividly remembers her smiling after hr falls from the gondola and she has braces. Then Jaws falls in love.
What about that video of CERN with those signs Mandela and Bond

The whole alternate universe part of the Mandela effect is ludicrous. Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill.

I am intrigued and curious why i remember the cornucopia in the fruit of the loom logo.
I wish the focus was on WHY we remember things like that.
I want to know what other thing I'm meshing that with. Another logo?

The Mendela Effect is the only supernatural phenomenon I really believe. Not just because I remember the Sinbad movie (I do) and the Berenstein Bears (I definitely do, used to call them Jew Bears), but mostly because of the Lindbergh baby (which I don’t have a strong personal feeling about)
But several TV shows have referenced it, obviously implying that it was an unsolved case.

How does this get made in a universe where the baby was found dead and the murderer was executed? The Simpsons is a show that has a lot of people work on it and it takes a long time to come out. And not one of them at any point was like “wait, why would someone be the Lindbergh baby?”

He was a guest star on All That.
But anything with him in the early 90s, his wardrobe all of that, looks like a Genie.
Colorful and boisterous
The thing is we feel we were watching a Genie movie

Back