Put a stop on Gaziev hate, he ragdolled the hell out of Gane in sparring

Gaziev's takedowns are atrocious. He cannot shoot?

Gane brought him to train for Jones and he ragdolled the shit out of him in sparring. It's true he only got 1 of 7 takedown attempts against rozenstruick, but Rozenstruick TDD is underrated and every fighter has a bad night here and there. He is still a great prospect and 10-1. Also his striking other than the rozenstruick fight has looked great too.

View attachment 1032605
UFC Undisputed Sparring Champion.

One Gane dominated Spivac, the entire MMA community considered him an absolute scrub.

They all wanted Game to fight a grappler, and he did, but when he absolutely dominated him, it wasn't the right grappler they wanted him to face.
I mean the fight was in Gane's backyard for a reason, it was a very winnable fight for Cyril and the betting odds reflected that.

Spivak is an unathletic, one dimensional grappler who gets most of his takedowns from the clinch, of course Gane's going to be at an advantage thanks to his speed and footwork in a matchup like that.
The so called "khabib of hw division" Spivack could not do that.
Take your pills, nobody is calling the guy who couldn't finish old man Oleinik the "Khabib of HW".

He looked like shit and quit. He might be decent, but he sure as fuck lost most of his hype with that performance.

Raggdolled in sparring?? What does that even mean?

I was not going to hate on him but because of this thread I will now. And I will encourage others to do so as well.

TS, nice job, you've effectively created more hate towards the guy than if you had just left it alone.

Feel good about yourself now?
Not going to lie, this was a pretty amazing turn of events.

I dunno. He just quit. I ain't sayng hate him, but he just got the shit beat out of him and quit.

Gane brought him to train for Jones and he ragdolled the shit out of him in sparring. It's true he only got 1 of 7 takedown attempts against rozenstruick, but Rozenstruick TDD is underrated and every fighter has a bad night here and there. He is still a great prospect and 10-1. Also his striking other than the rozenstruick fight has looked great too.

View attachment 1032605
Sounds like bullshit. Gane ragdolled rozey in an actual fight. Explain that?
Reem and blaydes also threw down rozey like nothing. DC the wrestling expert said all fight how bad Gaziev entries were facts are your boi sucks.

On upcoming cards maybe they should just play his training videos

Outside of this I have never once seen it heard anyone say that.

There was a 2-3 months period where everyone was saying Khabib was training with Sergei and how he'd be champ, here's a few threads.

There was a 2-3 months period where everyone was saying Khabib was training with Sergei and how he'd be champ, here's a few threads.

Spivac and Pavlovich are the same person?

That's a different Sergei, lmao.

Back