Put it all on the table Jones vs Aspinall

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I owed you one from that time I sent you a nasty message by mistake when removing a bunch of off topic comments.
Yew a proper gent mod innit?

You need anyone dead,I gotchu

last time i saw hes a champion of nothing

maybe conning everyone here about fighters pay
fighters benefit
MMA africa
The dude is dishonest to the core. He conned a LOT of people in here. But they’re finally clueing in to how big a lowlife he is.

1711214363905.gif

Tom looks like he’s on the on the heater of his life and Jones looks like an old out of shape guy who’s waiting to fight an even older guy
Jones sociopathic sense of self worth will finally give way to self preservation, he’s not fighting this guy

It sounds like you're unsure why fouls are fouls. Have you tried not being stupid?

I'm pretty sure I can clearly see a referee in that video not calling anything a foul, but he is no position or authority to decide what is a foul and what not right! Why didn't he listen to you! Sorry I failed to respect your authority officiated UFC fights from your keyboard, I'm just too stupid to understand.

Its a combination of age and really I dont think Jones is a natural HW and Gane was like a Bisping to his GSP

I dont think he's a natural HW either. Those legs are skinnnnnny for the big boys.

I have disliked Jones as much as the next guy, but you can't help but respect his accomplishments - I always found it absolutely pathetic when people would complain that he was a "reach bully" like... dude, come on. Are we really proposing that there should be like weight and height limits now? What's next? body-type belts?

The reigning, defending 170lb-dadbod with short legs and a small head champiiiiioooon of the wooooooorld

Reactions: HHJ
I dont think he's a natural HW either. Those legs are skinnnnnny for the big boys.

I have disliked Jones as much as the next guy, but you can't help but respect his accomplishments - I always found it absolutely pathetic when people would complain that he was a "reach bully" like... dude, come on. Are we really proposing that there should be like weight and height limits now? What's next? body-type belts?

The reigning, defending 170lb-dadbod with short legs and a small head champiiiiioooon of the wooooooorld
There's plenty of reasons to dislike jones but having a long reach? Come on now.

Jones. By finish. Just as easy as with Gane. <JonesLaugh> <mma1>

Bones suddenly puffs up like a pufferfish and floats away in the middle of the 3rd round, never to be seen again

Aspinal via TKO

So, if his next fight is in the cage vs Renan, who and how did he actually con anyone?

Francis wanted a few concessions on the UFC's part to remain with them, and it had more to do with just being able to box. He wanted fighter advocates during negotiations, Dana turned that down. He wanted benefits for fighters, was turned down. His big "offer" from the UFC was a smokescreen with unreasonable conditions and a means for Dana to slag Ngannou in the media. There was no agreement, there was an amicable (of sorts) parting of ways, and Ngannou chose to go elsewhere.

Big Frank wanted to try boxing, win or lose. PFL signed him knowing that in advance and allowed him to box. Whether or not anyone else thinks they were deserved bouts, Francis scored two HUGE paydays (to the tune of $30m to lose to Fury and get starched by Joshua). Any MMA fighter would have done the EXACT same thing as Francis did. $30m is a lot of zeroes in the chequing and savings accounts.

And if Francis returns to the octagon/cage to get back to his winning ways/ find his confidence/ find out his chin is gone, he has already done more than he actually had to. PFL wasn't paying him an annual salary, and both parties knew an approximate timeline of Ngannou's return to MMA even before the boxing matches happened. They gave him a title and the promise to give his opponents paydays. But they did enough to lure away the UFC's real HW champ.

If he would have KO'd Joshua, you can be damn certain, he would have gone right back to boxing. Fighting Wilder, rematcing Fury, who cares. It would have been another massive payday, and are you telling me you wouldn't make the same decisions Frank did if you were in his shoes?

Still trying to figure out where this idea of Francis "conning" the PFL came from. There was no hard and fast condition he appears FIRST in the cage before trying boxing. Not on his part, not on the PFL's part, just according to some Sherbros.

He's so far of the board. He's literally got one fight in mma that makes any sense and that is against Ferreira. And that is not even a big fight. Francis had a chance to really do something big in mma and build a great legacy, but that's done now. He went for the money, got paid large but his legacy is over IMO. Fans and media don't remember what guys get paid, they remember accomplishments and performance.

Fans and media aren't the center of the world, fighters abide to their own values. Francis fulfilled his dream of boxing and got all his opponets paid too. He did alright in the standers he set for himself.

Jones has a knee kicker's chance but Aspinall has the edge almost everywhere in the fight.

A guy who is 500 after round doesn’t doesn’t hold any advantage over jones. Except 1 shot power which everyone does.
His win after round one was a 44 year old arlovski.

Fans and media aren't the center of the world, fighters abide to their own values. Francis fulfilled his dream of boxing and got all his opponets paid too. He did alright in the standers he set for himself.

Sure, that's why I said he made the right choice for himself and financially it was the right choice in the short term. But when it comes to determining legacy, fans and media are the ones that dictate that. Any way you spin it, Francis does not really have much of a legacy in mma as a result of the deal he went with.

Aspinal wins this fight IMO. I think by TKO

Back