Media PVZ gushes about Conor in new interview

I am not a fan of the new breast. She went from friend's cute sister vibe to milk truck with not so good face.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Heh, so I posted Paige shoop with blacked guys and I was wondering if :
1. It gets deleted - yes it did
2. Will I get a yellow - yes I did.

My response: you mods are very picky in your judgment because you allow guys' shoops, where one fighter fucks another fighter, where BigFoot Silva sucks a dick, where Joe Rogan is banged from behind, naked. All those shoops are fine with male fighters. But if you add a sex shoop with a female fighter, all of a sudden it's wrong. lol. I can't say I'm surprised, but I'm a bit disappointed.

Another day, another Conor thread from D 1 Wrestler.

It’s the same face lol. I actually think she looks better because her now large boobs draw attention away from her sorta large forehead. It doesn’t seem as big anymore lol
Lol she doesn’t have a grown woman face. Now I am homing in on her big forehead hahahahaha

With Conor, people have either mixed feelings; they either love him or they hate him and that’s why he’s a genius. He made himself notorious… There are a lot of UFC fighters who have way more wins than him but he was so intelligent, he was able to brand himself the way he did. He made the media work for him rather than him work for the media.

DljIMzEUwAAkLsc.jpg

https://www.balls.ie/mma/paige-vanzant-interview-400862
Men want to be Conor , women want to be with Conor

Now I understand where the obessesd hate comes from

Not a fan of the big fake boobs.

She went too big I think

I’d drink a gallon of her piss just to see where it came from .

Saw who posted,skipped all the words,saved pic,right click save as. Work is done.

You aren't getting any of that lol.
Her? doubt it, we dont have the same circle of friends

Like her and better , of course I do as do my circle of friends

I am sure you do as well

Back