Locked PWD 1160: The Triple H Era has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Sami Zayn entrance was fucking spectacular. I was a big ol hater of WWE, but God damn are they doing great things right now and visually it is just so much better looking compared to before. Triple H and TKO seem to really be doing well.

This post triggered me, ole Pete ain't falling for the okie doke again!😡

They just announced on the news that we're halfway to Halloween, now I'm even more triggered!😡😡

I am liking the "new era" so far, for the most part (Stupid Yeet stuff), but seeing that made me think Triple H really needs to unfortunately makes some cuts to the rosters. The WWE has tried with Xia Li over and over and it's just not working.

The entrance is literally the only thing I saw this week Pete. Don't get hot!

I think Im finally getting to the end of the new Prince Of Persia, really fun game with a huge amount of activities to do as you go along on your adventure but man is it insanely hard at some points
I had to adjust the opponents strength at more than one boss battle, im afraid to say, and i also had to use platforming assist to get me past several razor blade of death filled puzzles and pathways
Curse my stupid fat fingers!
Highly recommend it though, top notch game all around

The Gable heel turn was great. Loved it when he ripped Sami out of his wife’s arms.

Also, quite an interesting tweet.

I think Im finally getting to the end of the new Prince Of Persia, really fun game with a huge amount of activities to do as you go along on your adventure but man is it insanely hard at some points
I had to adjust the opponents strength at more than one boss battle, im afraid to say, and i also had to use platforming assist to get me past several razor blade of death filled puzzles and pathways
Curse my stupid fat fingers!
Highly recommend it though, top notch game all around
I like it! I'll take a look in five or six years

Went out early on our walk this morning, now that its warm more and more kids are walking to school instead of getting dropped off so I figured it would be a good day to get Roxie used to crowds and negotiating head on sidewalk traffic without losing focus, she did acceptable, couple small hiccups but nothing major

Kept a much quicker pace today, not as fast as Bubba's pace yesterday but much quicker than the snails pace I usually go at
Breathing heavy and sweating and once again my knees feel smooth and oily once they warmed up, as opposed to the ole rusty dusty condition theyre usually in

Figured Roxie aint the only that needs to move on the the next level of training and performance

We a team and we both gotta do our part if we wanna win this thang!!

One more step than Lanny Poffo used to require
I'll never unsee the television above his bed

giphy.gif

I just bought Condemned: Criminal Origins off ebay. I'm prepared to be spooked!

Underrated series. Played it as a teenager. Enjoyed it a lot.

I am liking the "new era" so far, for the most part (Stupid Yeet stuff), but seeing that made me think Triple H really needs to unfortunately makes some cuts to the rosters. The WWE has tried with Xia Li over and over and it's just not working.

I can't think of one storyline that she had been a part of. Very stop and start. Gorgeous woman though.

@My Spot watching the stream, its in October '88 leading up to AWA/WCCW title unification at Superclash III, on both the Dallas and Memphis October 8 tv Jerry Lawler & Kerry Von Erich did the exact same match with the double DQ ref punch finish
Match was pretty much move for move exactly the same in both buildings, I guess you didnt wanna overload Kerry's brain by asking him to remember two different matches in one week
It was a good match, though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back