PWD 138: WrestleMania XXX....It's Time!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting in the parking garage with no chance of leaving the Silverdome anytime soon.

I though overall the show was good. Maybe being here live might skew what I think of the show when I watch the replay. The opening segment with Hogan and Friends was a nice way to begin the show and remind us why Mania is the biggest show of the year.

I made a comment to the usher who was startled when a bunch of post-pubescent drunk kids started doing the Yes thing. I told her it was only going to get worse.

Not sure the thinking on why Cena went over. The crowd was nuts for Bray the entire weekend.

Taker and Brock... They should have just had Taker turn around and go back after his entrance. No one cared about the match after the really really fucking cool entrance. The finish made absolutely no sense. I mean at least have Heyman interfere or something. Vince has to have a hard on for Brock. The 21-1 graphic was up on the screens within seconds and stayed there forever. Which was really strange. Hopefully this makes more sense tomorrow night, but I doubt it will.

The SuperSilverdome broke the world record for the world's largest orgasm when Bryan won. But that was just silly TNA/WCW levels of what the fuckness to get there. I mean, it's bad enough that there was 9 months of underdog buildup already, but lets just take it ever farther in one night.

If anything, Taker's loss took away from DB's win. Everyone was talking about it as we left the building.

All in all, it was worth coming down here for the show. Now lets see what kind of craziness awaits on Bourbon street tonight.

Really did think Randy was injured. That monitor was right at the small of his back when he landed. You could see the shell of it was bent. Could have been disastrous.

Really did think Randy was injured. That monitor was right at the small of his back when he landed. You could see the shell of it was bent. Could have been disastrous.

I wonder why they didn't clear the monitors

Yeah he looked to be legitimate pain after that spot. Sick spot for sure though- you need ideal timing for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back