PWD 161: Is WWE/Wrestling dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
question regarding the raw preshow as i've never tuned into one before raw. I assumed they did the preshow within the hosting raw venue, yet i see that they're conducting the preshow in what appears to be WWE studios in Standford. Was this always the case, or a sign of budget cuts since they don't have to build the preshow set at Raw?

question regarding the raw preshow as i've never tuned into one before raw. I assumed they did the preshow within the hosting raw venue, yet i see that they're conducting the preshow in what appears to be WWE studios in Standford. Was this always the case, or a sign of budget cuts since they don't have to build the preshow set at Raw?

They used to do it right in the venue and you usually saw the superstars taped matches going on in the background.

Yeah, it was done inside of the arena before. I read that they switched it because of budget cuts.

Oh boy. Cena. Wait Battleground is this Sunday. I've been out of it since the world cup.

I'm assuming Cena is trolling us with the hand signals. He keeps showing us 51 or 6 with his hands instead of 15.

Cena straight up plugging the network.

10488155_10152223258202747_6779522789286520694_n.jpg

i wouldn't doubt if Reigns drops the WWE Network in aswell.

When did Cena become a bitch trying to level the field?

lol is cena and reigns just watching the beatdown from the ring?

They're beatin' him like a rented mule!!!

Cena and Reigns just watching Ambrose get the shit kicked outta him

The fatal four way would have been better with The Shield and Cena.

Would've been better if Ambrose started to turn first, before Rollins went up to set up the Curbstomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back