PWD 162: This'll Put Butts In Seats!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to say which thread is best there but I'm liking Struggle's choice of the Layla gif from last night. Got Damn!!!

Go for the Stuggle one.

maxresdefault.jpg

That actually makes me think, what does everyone think the BEST Cena fued/storyline has been in the 'modern' Cena era? Where he's a world champ, after his rapper days brawlin' with JBL. Doesn't matter what part is the best, if the end match didn't work out (like in the Nexus example) for example, just the build-up/story.

I loved his rivalry with Edge.

They should make fun of those who got rustled on RAW tonight. Will put butts in seats.

Those days are long gone. They bailed on Hassan, and they'll definitely puss out now, given the amount of money their sponsors bring in.

It pisses me off that the DDT, once known as the most lethal move in Pro Wrestling has just become another setup move. But the fucking fireman's carry, renamed the Attitude Adjustment is a game changer, brotherjackdude

Next, the Full Body Slam and Mongolian Chop will be renamed as the World Ender and Skull Splitter and will have to be banned

I understand moves losing their impact over time, but damn, a move like that on concrete should have had him sparked out for a non-finish.

As for the AA, if he did a Death Valley Driver, it'd be okay, but it's just a bog-standard fireman's carry. Fucking Mr T used one at the first Wrestlemania, and I don't think he even went for a cover off it, it was such a standard move.

I understand moves losing their impact over time, but damn, a move like that on concrete should have had him sparked out for a non-finish.

As for the AA, if he did a Death Valley Driver, it'd be okay, but it's just a bog-standard fireman's carry. Fucking Mr T used one at the first Wrestlemania, and I don't think he even went for a cover off it, it was such a standard move.

That's because it wouldn't make sense...

Brother!
hulk-hogan-this-is-where-the-power-lies.png

That'd be great. Orton is in desperate need of a fresh feud. I feel like he's had matches with the same 3 guys for the last year and a half. Putting him with some new talents might reenergize him some and bring out some good matches again.

You could make Orton have a purpose again, even if it means building up new talent.

Cena/Jericho vs Bray was the same good vs evil story that's been done a hundred times. Afterwards no one really cared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back