PWD 198: How Many WrestleManias Did You Main Event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[YT]rtETbjIl9d0[/YT]

Former MMA fighter.

And Rude probably didn't have a needle dick.

Will Rhino put butts in the seats?

He definitely didn't ruin WCW, that shit was already ruined and TNA sucked anyway. Russo is Goat.

He had 2 years of success by chance over a quarter of century in the business.

And Roddy had to tell him in 2015 that when a main guy comes to your company, you go and say hello to him and don't send a lackey, "Roddy, honest to GAWD, nobody EVA told me this about the business, over the last twenty years!", "This isn't a business thing, it's being a man thing."

Shawn Michaels may have opened himself up to some IWC backlash.

He is on today's episode of Talk is Jericho, they were talking about backstage dealings. And he said "And there was a guy who spoke up, told them he didn't like it, and he walked out, but it's been spun around, and he's cool, because he 'stuck it to the man', but then they talk about me in 1996, and I'm 'Unprofessional'"

I was in the OT Noob Off too.

He is on today's episode of Talk is Jericho, they were talking about backstage dealings. And he said "And there was a guy who spoke up, told them he didn't like it, and he walked out, but it's been spun around, and he's cool, because he 'stuck it to the man', but then they talk about me in 1996, and I'm 'Unprofessional'"

Shane Douglas?

He definitely didn't ruin WCW, that shit was already ruined and TNA sucked anyway. Russo is Goat.

The man put JJ as the headliner in two separate companies. If that doesn't prove he's retarded...well there's no real need to continue that sentence.

Jeff Jarrett was the man, don't' hate playa.

UFCs-Matt-Hughes-Shrugs-Shakes-His-Head.gif

Of course, the difference being Shawn's drug use was playing a factor into that. You can only fake so many injuries :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back