PWD 199 : The Yes Movement falls to The Roman Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for the day when "Ass: The Movie" wins an Oscar for best screenplay.

How long until the replay of FastLane will be available on the network? Won't be able to watch it live but would like to watch it later tonight. Would be lets say 2 hours or so after the show ends live.

U can start it at anytime once the event starts. even if it's halfway into the event just chose it and it will ask u if u want to start from the beginning. After the event its available whenever

WWE have apparently signed NCAA Division 1 Wrestling Champion J'Den Cox

jdencox2014ncaa.jpg

Well, he's a better amateur wrestler than Benjamin.

I'm down, I loved Benjamin. We need a new freaky athletic guy now that Kofi just gets to be super positive.

An SEC school still has wrestling?

Not to mention Total Divas too! More competition for Fast Lane!

I hate Cameron,l and her Armenian Bastiche (fuck I look like him and my gf likes that), Rosa and Eva's asshole boyfriend so much I can't watch it any more. Two and a half seasons is enough. When Cena, J Uso and Bryan appear it's like a breath of fresh air because they're not vapid bitches or guidos. Even the Bellas are tolerable. Naty is so fucking fucking fucking old looking no wonder Kidd doesn't want to fuck her.

I try so hard to like Naty on Total Divas.

TJ has that, "I dont wanna break up with my first gf look" on his face at all times.

Get your shit together Canadians.

Didnt realize Fastlane was going against the UFC tonight
Hope that doesnt hurt the PPV numbers
Oh wait Vince already killed those himself
ZING!

Mir vs Bigfoot is meh.

Don't think the Oscar watching crowd is the same as the Bryan vs Reigns crowd.

Then again I'll watch FL tomorrow.

I hate Cameron,l and her Armenian Bastiche (fuck I look like him and my gf likes that), Rosa and Eva's asshole boyfriend so much I can't watch it any more. Two and a half seasons is enough. When Cena, J Uso and Bryan appear it's like a breath of fresh air because they're not vapid bitches or guidos. Even the Bellas are tolerable. Naty is so fucking fucking fucking old looking no wonder Kidd doesn't want to fuck her.

Eva's boyfriend is such a bitch on the show. He does this weird shit where it outwardly looks like he's keeping her in line, but really, he's a doormat.

Cases in point:
"No, I am not having a Catholic wedding, I am not changing my religion to make your dad happy... look, I just want to make you happy, we'll have the wedding you want!"

"I'm getting the gun for the house for protection, and that's that... okay, I won't get the gun, I just want to make you feel safe and if you don't feel safe, then I won't get it, I just want to make you happy"

Cameron's boyfriend on the other hand is awesome. At least he know's he's whipped, but is hilarious with it.

I try so hard to like Naty on Total Divas.

TJ has that, "I dont wanna break up with my first gf look" on his face at all times.

Get your shit together Canadians.

Nattie needs a foil for the show. Last season, it was Summer, but that was more of a bitchfest. Now Paige just actively trolls her and fucks with her just because she thinks it's funny.

I think for PWD 200, we introduce something for it. We induct the inaugural member of the PWDHOF, and every 10 threads, we put someone else it

Oddly, Paige seems like the only adult having fun with a bunch of crazy immature girls on that show.

Bellas have been coming off better. Probably for the same reason we get less heel Cena moments on the show.

Was it Cameron's bf who wanted to fight Brodus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back