PWD 199 : The Yes Movement falls to The Roman Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel he same way about Eva's bf lol guy is a straight up Beta. Paige is really the only reason I watched it anymore. And I'm happy I finally know what Brie mode is

Got the first of many text messages from my gf at 6am, full on Brie mode. Meanwhile I'm living like a monk for the last couple of months after promising her when we got back together not to to drink or whore any more (we were broken up and fuck, I got needs and I don't need dating bullshit when I'm in love with a girl and I defo don't need to handle breaking somebody's heart), damn.

Last edited:
Can't believe Stings in ring debut is at a PPV called Fast Lane. Monumental!

I try so hard to like Naty on Total Divas.

TJ has that, "I dont wanna break up with my first gf look" on his face at all times.

Get your shit together Canadians.

Hahahahahaha. Exactly, he looks like a hound who just wants to go and shit on the carpet but is worried about hurting his owners feelings.

For someone who will not watch total divas, what in the hell is Brie mode?

I'd be pissed if I wasn't allowed to drink and she was out getting hammered.

I've chilled out like a motherfucker and have spent so much time getting hammered with and without her that I don't get that pissed. That said I'm having a sneaky beer, my third time with a brewski this year.

In case this is 1000...

I've chilled out like a motherfucker and have spent so much time getting hammered with and without her that I don't get that pissed. That said I'm having a sneaky beer, my third time with a brewski this year.

In case this is 1000...

Yeah, I've pretty much quit drinking since last summer. I can feel a noticeable difference already.

I'll have a beer with the team after a big win.. so yeah, about three beers this year for me also.

Yeah, I've pretty much quit drinking since last summer. I can feel a noticeable difference already.

I'll have a beer with the team after a big win.. so yeah, about three beers this year for me also.

Not exactly three beers, but three times drinking. Got absolutely hammered twice but my gf was fine with that. More importantly I was fine with that and not drinking afterwards. Sitting watching my favorite barwoman on a quiet Sunday night while the gf gets her shit together.

Of course my imaginary 9.5 gf what with me being a Sherdog basement dwelling virgin.

I've never been a big drinker at any point in my life, never interested me. Never has. I'd have the occasional couple once in a while, Christmas a couple of years ago, someone bought be a crate of Kopparberg, so I had that.

Outside of the Kopparberg, I've abstained from alcohol for about 7 years now. I did it because I had a friend who was a full blown alcoholic, and he told me "I try giving up, but when you're with your mates, and there's 50 cans between 4 people, what other option is there?" So I told him that even though I don't really drink much anyways, I'll not have any either, so there's at least someone else who isn't having any.

He died a few years ago because of his kidneys shutting down because of the alcohol abuse.

Now, the main issue I have is I have friends who seem to think that you have insulted their mothers if you don't have a drink. They literally get like toddlers asking for sweets at the check out in the Supermarket "Have a drink... have a drink... have a drink... why not... why not.... why not..." they seemingly don't understand that I don't have even the smallest interest in drinking.

I've never been a big drinker at any point in my life, never interested me. Never has. I'd have the occasional couple once in a while, Christmas a couple of years ago, someone bought be a crate of Kopparberg, so I had that.

Outside of the Kopparberg, I've abstained from alcohol for about 7 years now. I did it because I had a friend who was a full blown alcoholic, and he told me "I try giving up, but when you're with your mates, and there's 50 cans between 4 people, what other option is there?" So I told him that even though I don't really drink much anyways, I'll not have any either, so there's at least someone else who isn't having any.

He died a few years ago because of his kidneys shutting down because of the alcohol abuse.

Now, the main issue I have is I have friends who seem to think that you have insulted their mothers if you don't have a drink. They literally get like toddlers asking for sweets at the check out in the Supermarket "Have a drink... have a drink... have a drink... why not... why not.... why not..." they seemingly don't understand that I don't have even the smallest interest in drinking.

I don't really drink either. It's unreal how people just can't seem to fathom the fact that a person doesn't like to consume alcohol. It's also amazing how almost every single social gathering in life revolves around drinking it seems. My friends can't do anything without "pre-gaming".

Very similar situation here.

But when I was broke and living with roomates, I was drinking all the time. A bottle of whiskey could keep me entertained for days when I had no money and little food.

Almost all of my good friends are alcoholics. When they come over, I have to pick up beer or dust off an old bottle of wine someone gave me a couple x-mas's ago. I always have a bottle put away for them.

At first not drinking was a chore with these guys, mostly since we just make fun of eachother most of the day, but they've come around to respecting the decision.

I'm a big pot smoker now, so it wasn't hard ditching booze.

Kidney or liver? Been a bit difficult last couple of months with my homies who know me as a drinking machine. I don't even want to hit the ganja.

Very similar situation here.

But when I was broke and living with roomates, I was drinking all the time. A bottle of whiskey could keep me entertained for days when I had no money and little food.

Almost all of my good friends are alcoholics. When they come over, I have to pick up beer or dust off an old bottle of wine someone gave me a couple x-mas's ago. I always have a bottle put away for them.

At first not drinking was a chore with these guys, mostly since we just make fun of eachother most of the day, but they've come around to respecting the decision.

I'm a big pot smoker now, so it wasn't hard ditching booze.

Ganja doesn't work on me unless eat it. And at least a 4x normal dose. And not because I used to be a huge smoker because I wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back