PWD 203 : NXT and Lucha Underground are fantastic. Raw is alright lately...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's gonna have to. TMNT t shirt is cool.

I'm not Samoa Joe.

She thinks that she is The Fabulous Moolah.

Like i said in the last thread, she wouldn't act so entitled if the divas division wasn't so terrible. Emma should one of the top faces along with Paige and Naomi, but Idk if Emma is in hot water about that shoplifting incident still. The Bellas should stick to being heels. There's almost nothing redeeming about them whatsoever. Is Summer Rae injured or something? She could also play a good heel. AJ can either be face or heel. She's fairly good at both.

Buried Alive would be perfect

-

LOL, so I am watching NXT right now. Adam Rose just jobbed to Tyler Breeze. I already like how they are building Owens/Riley, at least for one match. Looking at Angelo Dawkins/Sawyer Fulton (or whatever his name was) these guys are huge and are legit athletes with really good amateur backgrounds. I am sure JR would have loved them. Not believable that Blake/Murphy would beat them. Emma being a biiiiiiiiiitch. LOL, Albert saying that "you got a family, a mortgage" to Riley was soooo funny to me. Seeing Owens kick Riley's ass is gonna be great! I liked the Zayn promo. CJ Parker could probably make a nice career as a jobber, it is enjoyable , Crowe's hairline is hilariously awful, bald spot in the back, thinning in the front. Sasha Banks is definitely not ratchet. I really like Sasha Bank's hair color, reminds me of the stripper of my dreams.

Frank, how did you end up doing in the noob off?

Watching the 2008 Rumble on the Network.

MVP had a pretty good match against Naitch. I don't know how he has been on TNA, and he was pretty balooned in NJPW, but I think he could have been much more in WWE. Probably would have a better shot in current WWE...or would be in Woods' place at The New Day, who knows?

Dear God, I forgot how much of a goddamn can Adamle was. Art Donovan would have been proud.

Jericho vs. JBL was pretty good for 2 rusty guys. The brawl enviroment was the best for them.

It's weird to see Ryder with hair and a beanie. And it really puts into perspective how much work Vickie did to be in the shape she was just before leaving WWE. Seriously, 2008 Vickie was FAT. Also, LOL at Rey being booed the fuck out of the Garden. Smee would approve.

Frank, how did you end up doing in the noob off?

I made it to The Final Four.

It was a work and I should have been in the finals. All of Konster's buddies voted for him.

Watching the 2008 Rumble on the Network.

MVP had a pretty good match against Naitch. I don't know how he has been on TNA, and he was pretty balooned in NJPW, but I think he could have been much more in WWE. Probably would have a better shot in current WWE...or would be in Woods' place at The New Day, who knows?

Dear God, I forgot how much of a goddamn can Adamle was. Art Donovan would have been proud.

Jericho vs. JBL was pretty good for 2 rusty guys. The brawl enviroment was the best for them.

It's weird to see Ryder with hair and a beanie. And it really puts into perspective how much work Vickie did to be in the shape she was just before leaving WWE. Seriously, 2008 Vickie was FAT. Also, LOL at Rey being booed the fuck out of the Garden. Smee would approve.
I like how they cheered Cena when he made his early return and then immediately booed him minutes later.

Like i said in the last thread, she wouldn't act so entitled if the divas division wasn't so terrible. Emma should one of the top faces along with Paige and Naomi, but Idk if Emma is in hot water about that shoplifting incident still. The Bellas should stick to being heels. There's almost nothing redeeming about them whatsoever. Is Summer Rae injured or something? She could also play a good heel. AJ can either be face or heel. She's fairly good at both.

I really see Summer as a face, with a faction of freaks and ugmos.

One of us! One of us! Gooble Gobble!

Pretty loud pop from MSG for the big bad booty daddy.

[YT]joPsPTyDZPg[/YT]

Watch Kevin Nash humiliate Samoa Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back