• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PWD 246: We Comin' For You

And please tell me why "Casuals" would buy the Network to see Show in the main event of 2015? Because if you have watched the product lately, the whole arena in just about every damn city has been going crazy for Cesaro well begging Show to retire.

Are they all "Hardcore Fans?"

I think you are out of touch with what casuals like to see today

People who don't watch wrestling on the regular only see Brock Lesnar against a 7 ft 500 lb guy and that's a spectacle. The people you mentioned are already hooked into the product and yes are mostly hardcore fans. You don't sell a guy with no mic skills to speak of who is a very good wrestler.

When struggle double posts about the same subject.... You know he's rustled. All it takes is a little reality.

A double post is a rustle?

Pssh, that ain't got shit on the psychological scarring you're apparently still dealing with nearly two years removed from WM 30.

And I'd definitely tune in to see a Cesaro/Lesnar match. Would be fun to watch Cesaro pull off moves that guys don't/can't normally pull on Lesnar

I think everybody agrees with that. I just don't understand defending a match we have all seen 50 times.

Cesaro vs Lesnar would be fucking amazing...

I think everybody agrees with that. I just don't understand defending a match we have all seen 50 times.

Cesaro vs Lesnar would be fucking amazing...

Put that on the main event on a raw and you have something, but he doesn't have the name value to carry a ppv or special.

A double post is a rustle?

Pssh, that ain't got shit on the psychological scarring you're apparently still dealing with nearly two years removed from WM 30.

No you actually tried to make a big deal about it calling me an idiot for going against dirtsheet reports. I was using common sense as both guys would be getting heavily booed, it wasn't an option.

Put that on the main event on a raw and you have something, but he doesn't have the name value to carry a ppv or special.

How can you attribute Show being the reason people watched it? Just because he is 500lbs? Again... Casuals in 2015 don't give a fuck about no fat Giants who can barely move. Times are different and you have no proof that if Cesaro was in his place that it would sell less.

You can't really go by the Kofi/Lesnar match as it had no coverage or buildup what so ever and it was the first live event.

Lesnar sold that all by himself

A few months apart. The thing is the Kofi match had no buildup whatsoever and they barely mentioned it on Raw.

The Big Show match was heavily promoted with Show, Lesnar, Haymen doing a minor angle the following weeks before.

To say that because the BigShow match did better because people want to see him is fucking absurd and should be called out.

Struggle has no logic and needs to stop trolling.

No I meant the time slot. The show with Kofi was in their time zone so it was like 4am or so here in the states, as opposed to the 8pm show at Madison Square Garden. I'm in agreement with you on the subject though. Big Show could have been replaced with Mark Henry, or anyone heavy on the roster and people would tune in to see that person ragdolled.

As I typed that Cesaro pulled off 23 revs and finished the match with the sharp shooter. Awesome.

If Cesaro had a good face manager, he'd have a perfect spot at the top of the midcard as a babyface.

No I meant the time slot. The show with Kofi was in their time zone so it was like 4am or so here in the states, as opposed to the 8pm show at Madison Square Garden. I'm in agreement with you on the subject though. Big Show could have been replaced with Mark Henry, or anyone heavy on the roster and people would tune in to see that person ragdolled.

As I typed that Cesaro pulled off 23 revs and finished the match with the sharp shooter. Awesome.

Oh ya I forgot about that.. They were in Japan for the first event. Live makes a difference for a lot of people.

If Cesaro had a good face manager, he'd have a perfect spot at the top of the midcard as a babyface.

In before Struggle says he already had Haymen as a manager so it's Cesaro's fault he can't get over even though all Haymen did was talk about Lesnar.

I agree with you though. Lana would be a good manager for him. Even Haymen again if he actually managed him.

Oh ya I forgot about that.. They were in Japan for the first event. Live makes a difference for a lot of people.

I mentioned it because it does make a difference to me. About 50 percent of the time if I don't catch it live, then I don't watch after.

In before Struggle says he already had Haymen as a manager so it's Cesaro's fault he can't get over even though all Haymen did was talk about Lesnar.

I agree with you though. Lana would be a good manager for him. Even Haymen again if he actually managed him.

The problem is that he wrestles like a face, but to be a face he needs mic skills, cause faces don't have managers.

I don't care what people say, I love the Wyatts and Bray.

Lol dafuq did i just witness. Sorry Wyatt, but no. You can't channel Taker or Kane.

Back