PWD 246: We Comin' For You

yeahhhh we need a gif of that paige tongue flick pronto

Becky Lynch takes the pin instead of Brie. Hmm.

he won as a fill in for an injured reigns. no plans for him afterwards so there was really nothing to come of it. unfortunate because he was awesome in that match.

reigns got that 'my peoplez' look in his eyes.

and lol i love how ryback took punks entrance gimmick and gives no fucks

The Usos need to hit the weight room. 6 months off and they look like this.

I can't get over that Roman Reigns gesture he does right before he does the Superman Punch.

IT LOOKS LIKE HE'S GETTING READY TO FIST SOMEONE! STOP!

This is how you return from injury.

[YT]uRGQugQpjz8[/YT]

[YT]VC2qFI9A-9E[/YT]

:eek:

Kevin Owens is my current favorite wrestler by far, love how vocal he is and his antics

Hilarious

I saw that dq coming.

I'm all for a bit of a cowardice heel but my goodness.

He's the champ, they're making him look like such a pussy. Can't wait for Rollins to turn face so he can stop looking like a bitch

eh, its 2 on 1, what do u expect him to do? hulk up and beat the next mania champ and his stone cold brian pillman crossover buddy? cut the dude some slack lol

eh, its 2 on 1, what do u expect him to do? hulk up and beat the next mania champ and his stone cold brian pillman crossover buddy? cut the dude some slack lol

Nah I can understand it in a situation like that but it's been going on as soon as he turned heel and went solo.

– WWE has officially acknowledged Randy Orton’s shoulder injury, referring to his problems as “significant” and that he’ll be out up to six months. The report was posted on WWE.com and says that surgery is very likely.

“Randy has suffered from a dislocated shoulder. He’s had chronic problems with his shoulder, and a recent MRI that was done found he has a Bankart lesion in his shoulder, some stretched ligaments and a partially torn rotator cuff,” WWE physician Dr. Steve Daquino said. “At this point it’s a matter of when he dislocates the shoulder again, and not if. Surgery seems imminent, and recovery time for such a surgery would be four to six months.”

Back