PWD 246: We Comin' For You

No different than Bryan really

In fairness though, I don't think Bryan was injury prone until after he got big. He also didn't injure himself walking down to ring on his RAW debut either. LOL.

Watching last night's Breaking Ground, and you can't help but feel for Devin Taylor. The show opens with her getting shitcanned, on global television. Only for ZZ to show up, and spend the entire episode just pissing about, not taking shit seriously and being the same lazy douche he was on Tough Enough.

At least Nash make it into the ring BEFORE he got hurt

[YT]Hf_xpNO3kLM[/YT]

Could Sami Zayn pull that off?

You don't want to put Finn Balor anywhere near Taker or Kane. In a harsh and laughable image, the realization would kick in that he's about a foot taller than Hornswaggle.

That entrance works if he's in the ring against a guy like Owens or Sami Zayne, but will look silly if he's up against Lesnar or Orton.

That entrance works if he's in the ring against a guy like Owens or Sami Zayne, but will look silly if he's up against Lesnar or Orton.

As weird as it sounds, Balor doing the demon entrance against Lesnar could prove to be a great move in the realm of story-telling.

If Balor does the entrance against Lesnar, you can play the angle that "Balor doesn't fear Lesnar". And kind of have Lesnar a little weirded out that this guy he fucking dwarfs has come at him like that.

Undertaker has his entrance which is in the same realm, but it's different when it's a 6'10" 300lbs supernatural bad ass, he isn't going to fear Lesnar, so the story isn't there, Balor doing it would speak volumes.

And then the bell rings and Lesnar tosses Balor around before he can take off his wig

I'm only up through the Wyatt promo on Raw. I liked it. I hope the Wyatts go over clean at Survivor Series.

I liked the "Tyler's Awe-Some!" chant that Breeze was getting during the Ziggler match.

And good for Cesaro getting a clean win.

I also liked Owen's reaction to Rollins. "Yeah, thanks ... what's this about?"

And then the bell rings and Lesnar tosses Balor around before he can take off his wig

I think the only believable way to book Balor going over Lesnar would be for Balor to dive inside of Lesnar through his mouth like Neo and Agent Smith at the end of the Matrix and explode him from the inside out.

As I said, once WWE got away from a Pro-Mexico city the number of fucks given to Del Rio will quickly decline

I think the only believable way to book Balor going over Lesnar would be for Balor to dive inside of Lesnar through his mouth like Neo and Agent Smith at the end of the Matrix and explode him from the inside out.

"The only way to believably have Bryan beat Brock Lesnar clean is to have him run over Brock with a YES! theme Monster Truck" -DRH

Was Raw good last night? Is Raw on Hulu?

"The only way to believably have Bryan beat Brock Lesnar clean is to have him run over Brock with a YES! theme Monster Truck" -DRH

Oh, you just gave me a great idea for WM. On the pre-show, have Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar in a monster truck sumo match on top of a building. DB wins when the Yes! Truck pushes the Death Clutch Machine off the edge, falling 5,000 feet into river.

Later that night, the Undertaker puts Bray over clean. He then takes off the gloves and pulls down the straps of his singlet and "transforms" into regular guy mode. "American Badass" plays as he leaves to a standing ovation. Just after he passes through the curtains, the gong sounds and the lights go out. Heyman appears in a black suit followed by Brock in full, old school Undertaker gear (complete with purple gloves), re-born and undead as The Lesnartaker.

Book it, Dana!

As I said, once WWE got away from a Pro-Mexico city the number of fucks given to Del Rio will quickly decline

Mexamerica!!!!!! What a great gimmick!

Has already wrestled jobber R-Truth twice in a row, back to jobber rematches!!!! Does that put him over Struggle? Since you know so much about the wrestling business and how it has "always been."

Your prediction ain't shit, any long time wrestling fan can see that's how you DON'T stay over.

Don't see you ever mention believable when Bray Wyatt is appearing out of darkness, has consumed the "powers" of Kane and Taker, or when Corporate Kane puts on a mask and turns into a Demon right into the main event...

Lol just pick one point and go with that. You're all over the place which makes you one huge hypocrite.

Was Raw good last night? Is Raw on Hulu?

Raw was pretty good last night. A lot of mini backstage promos to set up the night, it had a clear direction like last week. Everything had purpose except for ADR beating R-Truth again...

Mexamerica!!!!!! What a great gimmick!

Has already wrestled jobber R-Truth twice in a row, back to jobber rematches!!!! Does that put him over Struggle? Since you know so much about the wrestling business and how it has "always been."

Your prediction ain't shit, any long time wrestling fan can see that's how you DON'T stay over.

But...but...but...

Del rio beat beat Cena clean and beat indy favorite Neville, doesn't that get him over Bubba? DOESN'T IT BUBBA???? IS HE FUCKING GOING OVER?????

Back