PWD 253: Part Time, Special Attractions return

Status
Not open for further replies.
OQBUmkB.jpg

I just got back from the NXT show in Nottingham, awesome show from top to bottom, but Alexa Bliss's ass is even better in person!

I just got back from the NXT show in Nottingham, awesome show from top to bottom, but Alexa Bliss's ass is even better in person!

Were JJ and Gable over as fuck?

And I'd drink Alexa's dirty bath water.

Stephanie McMahon is still a bad actress.

[YT]MMdTIliEKhk[/YT]

STFU Steph

and lol @ The Ru, "Is he going to be OK"

Were JJ and Gable over as fuck?

And I'd drink Alexa's dirty bath water.

EVERYONE was over as fuck.

Enzo and Cass opened the show, they roof blew off. Bayley and Asuka were over as fuck, Asuka is ridiculous sexy in person.

Apollo Crews and Samoa Joe had a kick ass match, the main event was a triple threat between Balor, Corbin and Sami Zayn for the title.

[YT]TzUgjeuNTpk[/YT]

Ron Simmons is for real.

EVERYONE was over as fuck.

Enzo and Cass opened the show, they roof blew off. Bayley and Asuka were over as fuck, Asuka is ridiculous sexy in person.

Apollo Crews and Samoa Joe had a kick ass match, the main event was a triple threat between Balor, Corbin and Sami Zayn for the title.

Hell yeah, sounds bad ass. I really need to get my ass to a NXT show.

[YT]TzUgjeuNTpk[/YT]

Ron Simmons is for real.

There's the "I'm tired of all your damned preachin' " story where Big Show spoke up for someone to management, acted like he was some kind of locker room leader when he'd been there for about a year, if that.

Finishing the PPV right now, I watched the first half-ish last night and finsihed the rest afer work today. The tag match for the belts so far was definitely the match of the night. Spot by Kalisto/Uso is probably the WWE spot of the year, at least that I can remember. Woods on commentary was pretty good, especially how he corrected Cole on the fly two different times. I laughed my ass off when he threw the trombone at Kalisto.

All the matches have been solid, at worst. The Ryback/Rusev match was a little slow, and went how I anticipated it was. Swagger/ADR was pretty decent, it was better than I thought it would be, I guess. Tables match was whatever, couple botches. Strowman looked good, Bray looked solid too. He slammed the hell out of Bubba Ray. Wouldn't mind seeing the Bully Ray character develop a little bit. Ambrose/Owens was solid, the ending was sloppy as fuck.

Anyways, RR/Sheamus just started. I like how they're working, pretty stiff, especially that opening shot from Roman to Sheamus. I haven't seen the whole rant, but saw pics on twitter of RR hitting HHH with a chair/powerbombing him through a table, and then the screen shot of Alvarez' rant about the ending. Frankly, I don't really care and I assume Sheamus will go over, which is the right move. It is intriguiing, if anything, but if Roman totally kilsl the LoN tonight that would be dumb/annoying. LOL, I remember Sheamus powerbombing Sin Cara 1 through a ladder at WM. It was fucking awesome. Even though I don't really like Sheamus as champion and he is kinda boring, I like his in-ring style. To me, it is believable and gives a feel that it is really a fight, compared to some of these other guys style.

Definitely thought I heard a 'We want Cena'/'Cena Sucks' chant, and maybe even t a 'We want Rollins' chant. Damn, Sheamus just suplexed through a table, pretty decent spot. Man, Sheamus is strong as all hell. White Noise through the table was pretty cool. Damn, RR's one armed powerbomb sucks, it's not even close to as good as Sin Cara 2's. Holy shit through a ladder! That was gnarly as hell! Pretty sure that was in the middle of a NXT chant, but that was gnarly! Oh, Roman is climbing the ladder, there is Sheamu. RR with the Superman punch on Sheamu, whoa looked like Roman landed awkwardly there with his foot on the bottom rope. HOPY SHIT A SUPERMAN PUNCH THROUGH A TABLE OFF THE LADDER!! LOL, was that a 'yes' chant while RR was climbing the ladder? Where the hell is Barrett? Damn Vince must really be pinching pennies if he doesn't wanna pay out an extra PPV appearance bonus. where is Ambrose to help his buddy? This might be an interesting next episode of Roman and Dean, which I am pretty sure might ahve been canceled by The Network? Oh, there is the Brough Kick. Sheamus wins! Pretty good card.

Stone Cold podcast with Shawn Michaels highlights

- Regarding the Screwjob, things got serious the Wednesday before Survivor Series. Triple H was the one to verbalize the idea ("if he doesn't want to do business, we'll do business for him"), although Shawn thinks Vince was going to do it, he just wanted someone else to say it first. Michaels and Hart had a great talk before the match - one of their best ever, per HBK, who was "dying inside" knowing what was planned. During the chat they laid out the match, and Shawn was the one who came back and told Vince and company that they had to call for the bell when he had Bret in the Sharpshooter.

-Every young guy Steve talks to mentions HBK as an influence. Michaels says it's flattering, but not why he got in the business. He puts over Seth Rollins, Dolph Ziggler, Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt. Wyatt could be this generation's Undertaker, while he worries about Dolph making the same mistakes he did early in his career when he was trying to be too much like Flair.

- HBK got the superkick from Chris Adams on the recommendation of Pat Patterson. The two mark out about how great Pat is with Shawn calling him a "beautiful mind".

- He gives Vince Russo credit for letting him try anything creatively, and thinks it saved him personally because it gave him an outlet for a lot of stuff that could have destroyed him.

Read more:http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2015/12/13/10021824/stone-cold-podcast-shawn-michaels-highlights

Did anyone watch that HBK/SCSA podcast? Is it worth watching?

Oh, Roman going crazy on the LoN minus Barrett rn. Chair shots like crazy. Here comes H. Damn RR going full bore with the chair shots. They should've just done this from the start with RR, way, way more likable in this manner. Oh he hit H with the a chair LMAO! StepHHH is a horrible actress, you could even hear H say 'again' when he was writhing on the ground. Maybe RR will be off TV for a while, since it would make a lot of sense if he was serving a 'suspension', but damn Steph's voice is annoying when she is yelling at him. Where is Arn? Where is J&J!? Where is the damn help for the boss!? Only in pro wrestling would employee's like JBL/Cole/Lawler not help there boss. OH SHIT THE TABLE DIDNT BREAK!! ONE MORE TIME! Pretty impressive strength to get H in the powerbomb position there.

I guess this means we're gonna get H/Reigns at the Rumble. Damn, guess we're gonna get a tyrannical Steph. I bet tonight it is Reigns vs all four guys of the LoN in different types of matches. Man, HHH sold that like a GD champ. Oh god what a spear! Why didn't they do this a while ago? LOL, I can't wait to hear Alvarez' rant b/c he probably hates this and I am absolutely loving it. Man, Steph is a horrible actress. Actually will watch Raw tonight.

The other day I watched the Bret and Bulldog SummerSlam in London, 40 minutes of head-locks from Bret and carrying the match. At least the Bulldog won Intercontinental gold on his home soil which you can say was the point.

The other day I watched the Bret and Bulldog SummerSlam in London, 40 minutes of head-locks from Bret and carrying the match. At least the Bulldog won Intercontinental gold on his home soil which you can say was the point.

I think there was something wrong with Bulldog that night, but I can't remember what it was.

Did anyone watch that HBK/SCSA podcast? Is it worth watching?

Yeah, but it's clear that they're running out of things to talk about as Shawn's been on Austin's podcast 2 or 3 times prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back