PWD 253: Part Time, Special Attractions return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfection.

yeah, I gotta agree with most of his rant. As a Reigns mark it's hard to watch all the bullshit they have him doing. He also has his weaknesses for sure, but you don't have a big, athletic bad ass fucking crying in the middle of the ring when he loses, no fucking tater tots, no fucking jack and the beanstalk bullshit lol. Have him beat asses and not say much.

Bubba been pretty quiet today, he's be back tomorrow with ratings and rants

giphy.gif

I was watching Unflitered with Sasha Banks on the network and I heard something disturbing. Apparently, when she is at home she turns into a basic bitch. FML

Hi, Bubz. Did you enjoy TLC yesterday?

Well I watched it on shrooms so ya it was pretty good:)

-Ric Flair looked like Jesse Ventura

-Kalisto>WWE Rey

-Sin Cara 2 was going nuts and I loved it!

-Xavier on commentating was amazing and he shit on those fools

-All those chairs all over the place in the Rio/Swagger match were making me feel weird and nauseating. I also really hated the fact that Rio is wrestling a jobber a month after beating Cena clean.

-Ryback ruins Rusev matches. New Lana sucks.

-Owens promo well coming out was great, match was alright but it wasn't time to take the title off of Owens yet. That said, nice to see Ambrose win something for once.

-Reigns killed my high during the main event

-Sheamus was the only good thing about the main event. L.O.N has now been officially downgraded to the "Make Reigns look strong stable" and that doesn't interest me.

-Stone Cold Roman Reigns vs Triple McMahhhon does not interest me at this point

6/10

Best thing to do is have Reigns beat up Ambrose and the injured Uso's tonight for not helping and turn heel. That won't happen though, we will get Stone Cold Roman Reigns now after all this time and it's way too late for that now.

Well I watched it on shrooms so ya it was pretty good:)

-Ric Flair looked like Jesse Ventura

-Kalisto>WWE Ray

-Sin Cara 2 was going nuts and I loved it!

-Xavier on commentating was amazing and he shit on those fools

-All those chairs all over the place in the Rio/Swagger match were making me feel weird and nauseating. I also really hated the fact that Rio is wrestling a jobber a month after beating Cena clean.

-Ryback ruins Rusev matches. New Lana sucks.

-Owens promo well coming out was great, match was alright but it wasn't time to take the title off of Owens yet. That said, nice to see Ambrose win something for once.

-Reigns killed my high during the main event

-Sheamus was the only good thing about the main event. L.O.N has now been officially downgraded to the "Make Reigns look strong stable" and that doesn't interest me.

-Stone Cold Roman Reigns vs Triple McMahhhon does not interest me at this point

6/10

Best thing to do is have Reigns beat up Ambrose and the injured Uso's tonight for not helping and turn heel. That won't happen though, we will get Stone Cold Roman Reigns now after all this time and it's way too late for that now.

Yeah, they waited too long with Reigns. He should beat the shit of Ambrose and the Usos for not helping him and then powerbomb Cole thru a table. And superman punch Steph in the titties.

yeah, I gotta agree with most of his rant. As a Reigns mark it's hard to watch all the bullshit they have him doing. He also has his weaknesses for sure, but you don't have a big, athletic bad ass fucking crying in the middle of the ring when he loses, no fucking tater tots, no fucking jack and the beanstalk bullshit lol. Have him beat asses and not say much.

People have been saying that for months, and I've felt bad for Roman seeing some of the stuff he has to do. He is not anywhere close to Cena on the mic at all, and he shouldn't even be trying that stuff. You also forgot about the suffering succotash fiasco.

Here's another Shrooms thought of mine...

Backstage promos. Ambrose, Dudley Boys, Dreamer, Sheamus, Rio... I wouldn't call these guys good actors but when they were doing their backstage promo's, I could fully believe in them as their characters, they didn't seem like they were trying to act and with Reigns... Holy shit the guy can't fucking act for shit. Right away, it's so obvious that it's just some guy trying really hard to act and he sucks at it too.

Staring into the camera and saying "believe that" is the only thing he can do well and that's the problem here.

roman should have made out with Steph on top of HHH's corpse

Yeah, they waited too long with Reigns. He should beat the shit of Ambrose and the Usos for not helping him and then powerbomb Cole thru a table. And superman punch Steph in the titties.

If you listend to Bryan/Vinny review of TLC they said that Wade Barrett had locked the Usos/Ambrose in the back, which would explain why none of them were there.

Where the hell was Barrett?

The main event last night started off badly with Cena chants. The finish really got the crowd hooked tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back