PWD 261: Best for Burials

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that the fans loved Bryan, and are at best, lukewarm to Reigns as the underdog.

This seems to be a major issue in the E lately. Every face has to be the underdog. When Reigns is doing his best Goldberg impression, and just killing fools, people respond. But for some reason, we always have to have the 'overcoming the odds' champ.

They're lukewarm because RR looks like Hercules and is booked like Rock. Come on son, AJ I can get, but Reigns needs to be booked like Stone Cold. He would be over if you would just make him a real badass for once.

I think the wyatt fam should start kidnapping and brainwashing jobbers to be his army. Then when the time comes to fight brock he can unleash his army and we can see brock just blast through like 20 dudes. Bodies and broken shit everywhere it would be awesome

lol.png

Bwahaha

I stand corrected then.

Don't feel bad, I was absolutely shocked they made any reference to a past event, and it was only for a few moments. Another example of Bray being just a bit of a glimmer in the fog that is creative most of the time.

You get around the "Anyone but you, Roman" and the Brock Lesnar nonsense by having the Wyatt's attack everyone. Maybe Wyatt can have a in-match monologue about how he should be in it. Eventually, Brock, Ambrose and Reigns overcome the Wyatt's but Brock is still tangling with the family when Reigns pins Ambrose.

I am pretty sure HHH is going to be cheered at Mania against Reigns.

I am pretty sure HHH is going to be cheered at Mania against Reigns.

Triple H needs to beat Punk's record at 435 days because I know Zane would drink himself to sleep every night

Listening to Cornys podcast and just found out that Wrestlemania 11 was at the Hartford Civic Center
I knew business was down in the 90's but damn thats surprisingly bad
From the glamour and glitz of New York City to fuckin Connecticut?
Geez Louise

Triple H's statement of I don't have to be champion, I just want to be was awesome.

lol ppl on rustle forum are so delusional. Some are literally bitching that AJ Styles didn't win lmao

That video was mediocre.

That video only got clicks because he had hot chicks playing wrestlers.

American Ultra and Victor Frankenstein proves the Max Landis couldn't write a better episode of RAW if he tried.

Never even heard of American Ultra/Victor Frankenstein. I liked the video he made about wrestling b/c it was pretty accurate about HHH's character.

The gals definitely helped.

Video was/is great.

It's cool to hate now, I guess.

Never even heard of American Ultra/Victor Frankenstein. I liked the video he made about wrestling b/c it was pretty accurate about HHH's character.

The gals definitely helped.

Those were two terrible movies that Landis wrote just last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back