PWD 272: I Love My Wrestling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eva Marie's finisher should be an Atomic Drop-Strip Tease combo.

Yeah Asuka looks vicious as F. Wonder if they told her to slow down.

Eva's hurt 1 person, correct? Asuka's hurt 2. Yeah, I went there.

Yeah but Asuka is a god. Huge difference between inexperience and dat stiffness. Asuka hurts people because she has too much joshi in her.

I have sent Asuka dozens of fan letters all which refer to Emma as "the white devil who wants to steal her soul."

Eva Marie is soggy fucking dog shit in every sense as an entertainer. She's the new and unimproved Maria Kanellis. They were both garbage level workers who couldn't talk or act, and both come across as having an IQ ranging somewhere between a brain injured woodchuck and a bag of rocks.

The other thing those two have in common is that everybody shrugs and says "hey, at least they're hot", which totally baffles me. They both leave me softer than a clump of oatmeal, not to mentioned annoyed that I had to see them in the first place. I will give Eva credit for having a decent ass and sweet thigh meat (which alone put her miles past Maria's on the hot scale), but between that awful dye job, her moderately masculine facial features, and the ugliest bolt-ons this side Van Nuys, I just don't see the "hot" factor that the rest of you seem to see.

Edge is going to be a panelist on Canada Reads this year. His book is Minister without Portfolio. Should be entertaining.

I love how I can't tell if that's a look that says "I love you" or "I'm waking you up before I murder you tonight just so I can hear you scream".

Eva Marie doing drills on Total Divas compared to the Breaking Ground people shows just how much improvement she has made.

But I guess since she didn't "pay dues" she must be great right off the bat. Because only Rock and Angle got it that early into their careers.

I was going to write "No, this is wrestling!" and post a video of Honky Tonk Man vs. a jobber, but in searching for that I came across HTM winning the IC title from Steamboat and holy god was that a shit finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back