PWD 313: There's No Hope With Dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
that I don't care if he felt my post wasn't nice because he's dead to me.

Go fuck yourself, that theme is the shit. Cliff was the man.

First things first you all know I will tell you theme sucks and retheme it if i catch it early no matter what the theme is

Second thing FUCK both of you ride the lightning blows both of those albums out of the water

That's not quite the whole article. I clicked out while copying the text and now I'm busy yelling at clouds and telling kids to get off my lawn.

Pair him with Eva Marie as a sneering heel couple that think theyre above everyone else seems like such a great combo to me
Have Eva drop that lame ass Jonathan in real life and you get that gimmick over instantly

Pair him with Eva Marie as a sneering heel couple that think theyre above everyone else seems like such a great combo to me
Have Eva drop that lame ass Jonathan in real life and you get that gimmick over instantly

Then they can go the distance and turn the Usos heel, then fire them!

Or, turn them heel and form a Samoan Empire heel faction with Joe.

First things first you all know I will tell you theme sucks and retheme it if i catch it early no matter what the theme is

Second thing FUCK both of you ride the lightning blows both of those albums out of the water
Lol I just couldn't let your aggression stand on that one, man. But you're right, Ride the Lighting was their best album, it's stacked with amazing songs.

Lol I just couldn't let your aggression stand on that one, man. But you're right, Ride the Lighting was their best album, it's stacked with amazing songs.

I've gone back and forth between between Lightning and Puppets over the years. I think Puppets might be a little stronger at its strongest, but Lightning is deeper. I will not let the @Gutter Chris aggression against the legacy of Cliff Burton stand, though. Unless and until he apologizes to the #OneTrueBassPlayer, he will remain dead to me.

hms519b7y9CxO.gif

S89IhyiHYowTe.gif

Z3R8aP4pNDfTW.gif

i0EZ8uypqRxBK.gif

7gyJChEuoylPy.gif

vHEReNofbdyr6.gif

TTsznc5iVMPpm.gif

5mxfrCSIfXTNK.gif

I've gone back and forth between between Lightning and Puppets over the years. I think Puppets might be a little stronger at its strongest, but Lightning is deeper. I will not let the @Gutter Chris aggression against the legacy of Cliff Burton stand, though. Unless and until he apologizes to the #OneTrueBassPlayer, he will remain dead to me.

I do kind of think the kill em all album isnt so good so I cant lie to you. But cliff was a fine bassist it was sad he went the way he did and the Metallica albums he played on are the best ones . Good enough ?

That was a pretty subpar apology, but I guess you can just be mortally wounded to me.

4 Horsemen is the GOAT Metallica song

4 Horsemen is the GOAT Metallica song

For me at least.

GOAT thrash band and their best song is a ballad, or at least the closest thing they have to one. Shit's deep and perfect for any downer occasion.

I post gifs of ass eating and Eva Marie and you guys are talking about 80s :eek::eek::eek: music, figures, where the fuck is Rex? This thread sucks when he's not here

The last time I saw Metallica they headlined the Tattoo the Earth show at Giants Stadium with Slipknot, Sevendust, Slayer, and a bunch of smaller bands on the outside stage. (They weren't on the rest of the tour, just that show.) They did a Puppets-Sanitarium-Puppets medley that was the fucking shit. I haven't gone to see them again because I just don't see any way they top that performance.

At the end of Slipknot's set someone sprayed pepper spray in the crowd up front, causing everyone to disperse. We were back just far enough where it didn't bother us. Then, as it dissipated, we were able to move up before everyone else got back, so for Metallica's set we were only about 15 feet from the stage. It was amazing. My cousin's dumbass boyfriend would have caught Newsted's pick if he could catch, but instead it hit his hand and fell on the ground and some jabroni grabbed it. If the doofus hadn't raised his hand in the first place it would have came right to me and I would have caught it because I'm not butter fingers, motherfuckers.

I post gifs of ass eating and Eva Marie and you guys are talking about 80s :eek::eek::eek: music, figures, where the fuck is Rex? This thread sucks when he's not here
Eva's stock seems to have dropped here lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back